• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
WTF does this mean? Did Dybi recover and then caught the virus again or he has not recovered at all?
It seems in Italy people suffer from this virus longer than everyone else on Earth. In Spain and Germany the total recovered are more than the active cases while in Italy the recoveries are much lower.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
WTF does this mean? Did Dybi recover and then caught the virus again or he has not recovered at all?
It seems in Italy people suffer from this virus longer than everyone else on Earth. In Spain and Germany the total recovered are more than the active cases while in Italy the recoveries are much lower.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
http://m.koreabiomed.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=8111

a possible explanation.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I've heard of a few people continuing to test positive long after the symptoms have gone. It seems like it can stay in your system a while, which may explain why it is so contagious.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
how do you even find these articles? Ghana soccer? lol
A quick search yields numerous surprising results. I just searched for Dybala Bayern and this article came up. Gotta hand it to @Jethro though - his sources are solid :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard of a few people continuing to test positive long after the symptoms have gone. It seems like it can stay in your system a while, which may explain why it is so contagious.
:agree: I've had a couple of friends who tested positive and only after like the 3rd or 4th test did the results come back negative. They felt fine, but the virus was still lingering.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dybala's immune defense

Capture.jpg
It took me almost an hour to find out who's the second guy from right. I don't remember this face ever playing for us.
From the other faces I realized that it has to be in 2009/10. Still, there was noone who looked like this in Juve that year.
Turns out it's some guy named Goncalo Brandao, who was loaned to us by Siena for our US tour.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It took me almost an hour to find out who's the second guy from right. I don't remember this face ever playing for us.
From the other faces I realized that it has to be in 2009/10. Still, there was noone who looked like this in Juve that year.
Turns out it's some guy named Goncalo Brandao, who was loaned to us by Siena for our US tour.
Good find. I gave up after trying for a while to remember that face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)