Paulo Dybala (74 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
LONDON EVENING STANDARD

Chief football reporter [Rose] references attempts by Pochettino to offer deal involving Danny Rose and Christian Eriksen for Dybala.

Paratici is/was in London of course and there may be some traction in this one.
Now this I'm okay with.

And sell Mandzu to UTD, keep Cancelo and we are set.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
LONDON EVENING STANDARD

Chief football reporter [Rose] references attempts by Pochettino to offer deal involving Danny Rose and Christian Eriksen for Dybala.

Paratici is/was in London of course and there may be some traction in this one.
@Cerval @Wittl
Eriksen :weee:

Who are we kidding though lol

Paratici will probably choose Lukaku over Eriksen :sergio:

Sinister

Jul 14, 2014
I swear if all this is because some bullshit between Paratici and Marota about Lukaku and him going to Inter, I hope Paratici / Agnelli are booed every single home game

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I value him but this forum is in children type of meltdown every fucking summer.
Its kind of meltdown that Dybala displays in field. He is insecure boy with great talent.
Look at this guy.
The nerve talking about meltdowns :lol2:
You have done nothing but bitching and moaning - despite that this team has done great - over the past years. And only because the style doesn’t suit your retarded tiki taka view of moral standards.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have prepared a new advertising launch with Adidas, Kean & Dybala have been removed in the promo video that will be released before August 15th. (Momblano)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I swear if all this is because some bullshit between Paratici and Marota about Lukaku and him going to Inter, I hope Paratici / Agnelli are booed every single home game
Don't let the 8 scudetto's and 4 coppa's stop you. This guys are hacks.
I heard sabatini Cobo gigli and Erik tohir are available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)