Paulo Dybala (126 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
:agree: Cancelo and Dybala clearly leaving because of Max. It's simply too much for them to live in the same country as him. They feel his presence.

I hope Max doesn't cost us the league title next season.
Max just hates any player with technical skill (especially Dybala, Cancelo) and young prospects (like Kean) , all he wants are long ball strikers like Lukaku and defenders like MDS

Lucky Paratici and Sarri will bring the beautiful free flowing game to Turin with technical players, i cant wait to watch the poetry in motion on the field this season, we can see the best out of Dybala, Cancelo will wont want to leave and become the best fullback in the world, and finally Kean will play more and realise his true potential. good riddance Max

Jun 6, 2015
Max just hates any player with technical skill (especially Dybala, Cancelo) and young prospects (like Kean) , all he wants are long ball strikers like Lukaku and defenders like MDS

Lucky Paratici and Sarri will bring the beautiful free flowing game to Turin with technical players, i cant wait to watch the poetry in motion on the field this season, we can see the best out of Dybala, Cancelo will wont want to leave and become the best fullback in the world, and finally Kean will play more and realise his true potential. good riddance Max
It's such a beautiful story that no wonder people wanted to believe in it.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I hope Max doesn't cost us the league title next season.
He already did :agree:. Because of him Juventus is like a Serie C level club now. That's why Sarri's here - he's the best manager in the world with immense experience in Serie C and adjacent leagues. So, if at the end of the season Sarri with this wreck of the squad (bad, bad Max!) manages to finish only 20-25 points behind the third place, he must be considered a savior and an all-time hero of this club.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

i agree and would add its a good thing the deals we are seeing are fair value for our outgoing players unlike when we had beppe who couldnt negotiate

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
LONDON EVENING STANDARD

Chief football reporter [Rose] references attempts by Pochettino to offer deal involving Danny Rose and Christian Eriksen for Dybala.

Paratici is/was in London of course and there may be some traction in this one.
This is a great deal but would keep Dybs, get Eriksen from deadwood money.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
i agree and would add its a good thing the deals we are seeing are fair value for our outgoing players unlike when we had beppe who couldnt negotiate
great point Kyle!
really good to see our deadwood leaving at such a rapid pace, thanks to the master businessman Paratici
He could sell Pork to a Muslim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)