Paulo Dybala (110 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Could be.These transfers have the approval of AA just like the cr7 one.I doubt paratici decided to go full retard without "il capo's" approval.
Yeah for sure. But all 3 are to blame for current situation. Spending too much on transfers, debt getting off the charts, revenues didnt pick up as they hoped/projected, getting more difficult to refinance debt (higher interest rate)... so sell sell sell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I remember when my late grandma traded away dad's gun for 2 bags of potatoes. She didnt wanted that in our house. That was a worst deal ever. Then this happened
Wait until the Cancelo-Danilo swap happens.

Those 2 bags of potato’s will feel like 2 bags of diamonds in no time

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Juventus have prepared a new advertising launch with Adidas, Kean & Dybala have been removed in the promo video that will be released before August 15th. (Momblano)
odd if true. if we really needed to sell dybala to make plusvalenza then why did this deal seemingly come out of nowhere?

if this were crucial financial move then shouldnt they have been planning to sell him for a while?

just odd that it seems like he was blind sided ny this

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah for sure. But all 3 are to blame for current situation. Spending too much on transfers, debt getting off the charts, revenues didnt pick up as they hoped/projected, getting more difficult to refinance debt (higher interest rate)... so sell sell sell.
In my opinion there is no current situation until we see our squad play or our team fail.
Until then they have a blank check based on their dealings in the previous seasons.
I agree that some of their deals are cause for concern, but we don't have inside information of what really is going on.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't understand why Juventus would only sell Mandzukic as part of the Lukaku Dybala swap. What does this mean? Why would we be giving these two players for Lukaku?

On Sky UK they said if Dybala doesn't accept we would try and give Mandzukic + cash for Lukaku.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In my opinion there is no current situation until we see our squad play or our team fail.
Until then they have a blank check based on their dealings in the previous seasons.
I agree that some of their deals are cause for concern, but we don't have inside information of what really is going on.
Repeating last year's results would be success imho. As things stand so far Im not expecting us to go past CL QF because current team lacks balance. Our midfield is still only a notch above average. We have too many unknowns (can go either way) and underperforming players, new manager, etc... Would love to be positively surprised though. Prolly gonna switch off from following transfer as its too traumatic :lol2:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Repeating last year's results would be success imho. As things stand so far Im not expecting us to go past CL QF because current team lacks balance. Our midfield is still only a notch above average. We have too many unknowns (can go either way) and underperforming players, new manager, etc... Would love to be positively surprised though. Prolly gonna switch off from following transfer as its too traumatic :lol2:
I agree with you. Another great mid with be good and if cancelo goes a good full back.
Danilo is in unknown territory ,dumpian no questions asked, Hysaj?
All seem like downgrades.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't understand why Juventus would only sell Mandzukic as part of the Lukaku Dybala swap. What does this mean? Why would we be giving these two players for Lukaku?

On Sky UK they said if Dybala doesn't accept we would try and give Mandzukic + cash for Lukaku.
Why do I like this?
Did PSG finally showed interest?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

Seems connected to reducing the wage bill and with Higuain refusing to leave we need to relieve our wage bill. In attack we have Ronaldo (31), Costa (6), Bernandeschi (4), Dybala (5.5), Mandzukic (3.5), Higuain (9), Pjaca (1.5), and Cuadrado (3.2). Most of these players, minus Pjaca, start at decently high wages and we just don't have the finances to pay out so much on our third and fourth options at some positions.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Seems connected to reducing the wage bill and with Higuain refusing to leave we need to relieve our wage bill. In attack we have Ronaldo (31), Costa (6), Bernandeschi (4), Dybala (5.5), Mandzukic (3.5), Higuain (9), Pjaca (1.5), and Cuadrado (3.2). Most of these players, minus Pjaca, start at decently high wages and we just don't have the finances to pay out so much on our third and fourth options at some positions.
Lukaku 9? How does this help?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventus have prepared a new advertising launch with Adidas, Kean & Dybala have been removed in the promo video that will be released before August 15th. (Momblano)
Juventus have prepared a new advertising launch with Adidas, two of their most marketable players have been removed from the promo video that will be released before August 15th. (Me)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
C'mon Dybi. Ruin these Italian bullshit merchants.
So you want him to leave?

- - - Updated - - -

Laudisa: Paratici is trying to convince Dybala to join Man United. After the first meeting Paulo rejected Man United.
Fuck this guy.
No club should treat its players like this. Even Real Madrid isn’t this heartless.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Lukaku 9? How does this help?
Well, is reduces about 18m gross wages down to 12m gross. Also, Dybala would be a massive plusvalenza in terms of his book value while Lukaku's would be spread out across the life of his initial contract. Same for Mandzukic. I don't agree with the idea but that's what it seems like to me sadly. It's about book value and amortization.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, take these rumors at a grain of salt. These are the same insiders who tell us certain player transfers are FINAL or nearly announced and nothing comes of it. It's all bullshit. Unless there is video evidence, its literally social media marketing to get likes, follows and clicks. Calma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)