Paulo Dybala (135 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fucking everyone is not right, but this whole situation is really disgusting. Dybala didn't deserve to be treated like a pos.
I don't care about our board, but wishing us another calciopoli because we are selling a player?

That player could be Buffon on his prime and still Juventus >>>>>>>>> any player ever.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That player could be Buffon on his prime and still Juventus >>>>>>>>> any player ever.
:agree: all players come and go but the club remains. even when mgmt does somethig like this.

its fucked but most clubs act in this way if they really want someone gone.

also i dont think anyone here would be complaining if it was done to khedira.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Im seriously laughing my ass off to some of these comments about Dybala being treated badly. WTF are you on about?

Had it been a player, say MDS, who had been told he was being sold and then acted like a little bitch refusing to leave, he would get slaughtered by you lot. But because its Dybala, its ohh so unfair to little mommas boy that the club have the nerve to tell him he’s not wanted any longer. Get a fucking grip, really.

The fanboyism towards this loser is simply ridiculous.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Im seriously laughing my ass off to some of these comments about Dybala being treated badly. WTF are you on about?

Had it been a player, say MDS, who had been told he was being sold and then acted like a little bitch refusing to leave, he would get slaughtered by you lot. But because its Dybala, its ohh so unfair to little mommas boy that the club have the nerve to tell him he’s not wanted any longer. Get a fucking grip, really.

So this happens when abortions go wrong and the doctor crushes the head with his pliers but the rest still develops and comes out?

interesting

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I get the disappointment but we never know the full story behind these even if living close like mombly.

But he did meet up with Simeone middle of on going season didn't he. Dybs ain't much of saint himself, plus our interest in that Felix kid these are all could be connected.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dybala not treated well? This guy Just two years ago plotted with Simeone to leave Juve for Atleti if Griezmann leaves them.
Our mgmt was furious at him cuz of this. If this offer would be from Barca, Real or even Atleti this guy wouldnt even thinktwice, yet some here pity him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Dybala not treated well? This guy Just two years ago plotted with Simeone to leave Juve for Atleti if Griezmann leaves them.
Our mgmt was furious at him cuz of this. If this offer would be from Barca, Real or even Atleti this guy wouldnt even thinktwice, yet some here pity him.
How do you know that? They are both Argies, maybe friends. I don't see anything wrong in them talking about it. So if your friend start a company and talk to you about joining which eventually doesn't materialize means that you have been disloyal to your current employer? Give me a break. You don't know the full story but still able to draw conclusions.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
How do you know that? They are both Argies, maybe friends. I don't see anything wrong in them talking about it. So if your friend start a company and talk to you about joining which eventually doesn't materialize means that you have been disloyal to your current employer? Give me a break. You don't know the full story but still able to draw conclusions.

Says the man who just called Paratici a piece of shit. You dont know whats going on behond closed dorrs either, yet you draw your own conclusions and put the blame on Paratici.

The absolute state of some people here:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

heh, I knew that someday we would become friends :touched:
No one wants to be your friend ffs:lol:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

InPoland we have two journos who are very close to Dybala. They confirmed this They also reported this year that Dybala is set to leave Juve

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

The difference is, is that one is our key world class No.10 while the other is a washed up bench warmer from the Allegri era who no one would give a toss about if he left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 120)