Paulo Dybala (248 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Guys, considering dire circumstances, I summoned all my courage and humbliness, and decided to rejoin you in this ultimate Tuz meltdown to stay with you until the end of times, which at this point seems inevitable and so close that I can feel its smelly breath on my neck (or it's just Paratici and Nedved, having eaten pizza, don't respect not only Dybala, but my personal space too).

The chain of absurd events related to this club that has taken place after I left this glorious community exceeded my wildest expectations. According to the laws of dialectics, what used to look horrendous, now is just extremely funny. We woke up in a weird reality where Inter looks more like Juventus than Juventus does, and Juventus looks more like Inter than Inter does. That's as close to the shattering of all meanings as it gets.

Having said that, all shall fall but Piemonte Calcio.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I was trying to be understading but if Nedved force out Max to be against nonsense and moronic decisions like this one, it's time to let Pavel leave for good

Ronaldo's transfer wont save Paraticci for ever aswel

Most retard decision ever, what a bunch of fucking assholes

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#SKY : " #Paratici , #Dybala's agent and the leaders of #ManUtd , everyone is in an office in Manchester. And when these kind of people move, it's because the business is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 222)