Paulo Dybala (166 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What if I told you that Dybala to United was all smoke screen for the real transfer which is........ Dybala to Inter?
I would say that it was inevitable that Inter would start fucking us over in the market when they have Marotta and we have his secretary. But still, with the Icardi shitshow at Inter and the fact that we had them over a barel because he only wanted us, it takes a special kind of moron on our side to screw this up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pavel Knobhead is a fraudulent hypocrite who talks nonsense most of the time. If indeed they were discussing a sale behind Dybala's back, I sincerely hope Dybala comes back to fuck us every single time he plays against us. I'm slowly losing any attachment or affinity I have for this club.

Vidal, Pogba, and now Dybala. Buying guys like LolCackU, Dumpian, and Icunti will do nothing for me. In fact, it'll make it that much harder to actually like and support the team, because they're all (for varying reasons) disgusting players in my book. Once Buffon and Chiellini retire and I see Bonucci wearing the captain's armband, I'm permanently switching to Petanque.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The best part about this deal is him not wanting to join manure. Their fans are pissed and its reality check for them that even a bench Juve player wouldnt wanna play for them. He prefers freaking inter to Manure.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
The best part about this deal is him not wanting to join manure. Their fans are pissed and its reality check for them that even a bench Juve player wouldnt wanna play for them. He prefers freaking inter to Manure.
Or he is a lazy player that is scared of physically more demanding league.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Usually i have full trust in Juve management. But this seems like a fishy deal. It dont make any sense. I hope City calls him and makes him vice Aguero.
Straight swap with Sane
:numnum:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Pavel Knobhead is a fraudulent hypocrite who talks nonsense most of the time. If indeed they were discussing a sale behind Dybala's back, I sincerely hope Dybala comes back to fuck us every single time he plays against us. I'm slowly losing any attachment or affinity I have for this club.

Vidal, Pogba, and now Dybala. Buying guys like LolCackU, Dumpian, and Icunti will do nothing for me. In fact, it'll make it that much harder to actually like and support the team, because they're all (for varying reasons) disgusting players in my book. Once Buffon and Chiellini retire and I see Bonucci wearing the captain's armband, I'm permanently switching to Petanque.
:lol: :lol: Pavel Knobhead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)