Paulo Dybala (60 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Of course I want him to reject the move and we don't sign Lukaku and he stays but...

Part of me is curious to know if there is a bigger plan at play and we're also working on bringing in another top player.

Imagine the deal doesn't happen and it's later revealed that his sale was going to bring us both Lukaku AND Pogba
There isn't

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So dissapointed with this, I hope Dybala stays but at this moment, its very clear the club dont want him so I wouldn't blame him if he say yes to the trade...

You just dont stay we you are not welcome...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve ready for Dybala-Lukaku swap?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are prepared to lower their demands for Paulo Dybala and do a straight swap with Manchester United for Romelu Lukaku, claim Sky Sport Italia.
Until now, all Italian sources had stated with absolute confidence that Juve rated Dybala at €100m, significantly more than Manchester United’s €85m price-tag on Lukaku.
This would mean the Premier League side handing over Lukaku plus €15m in cash.
According to Sky Sport Italia this evening, the negotiations with director of sport Fabio Paratici also covered this issue, with United wanting it to be a straight swap.
However, the entire situation continues to rest on Dybala and so far he has not decided what to do.
La Joya is due back in Turin on Thursday morning for training and a crucial face-to-face meeting with new Coach Maurizio Sarri.
If he feels that Sarri has no place for him in the squad, then Dybala could be open to leaving Juventus, but he may well aim to fight for his place.
Ever since the potential transfer hit the headlines, Italian sources have been adamant Dybala was at best unconvinced by the idea of joining Manchester United.
Tuttomercatoweb maintain Lukaku would inherit the same salary as Dybala, €7.5m per year plus bonuses, while the Argentine would earn €10m plus goal-related bonuses and add-ons, eventually doubling his wages.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juve ready for Dybala-Lukaku swap?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are prepared to lower their demands for Paulo Dybala and do a straight swap with Manchester United for Romelu Lukaku, claim Sky Sport Italia.
Until now, all Italian sources had stated with absolute confidence that Juve rated Dybala at €100m, significantly more than Manchester United’s €85m price-tag on Lukaku.
This would mean the Premier League side handing over Lukaku plus €15m in cash.
According to Sky Sport Italia this evening, the negotiations with director of sport Fabio Paratici also covered this issue, with United wanting it to be a straight swap.
However, the entire situation continues to rest on Dybala and so far he has not decided what to do.
La Joya is due back in Turin on Thursday morning for training and a crucial face-to-face meeting with new Coach Maurizio Sarri.
If he feels that Sarri has no place for him in the squad, then Dybala could be open to leaving Juventus, but he may well aim to fight for his place.
Ever since the potential transfer hit the headlines, Italian sources have been adamant Dybala was at best unconvinced by the idea of joining Manchester United.
Tuttomercatoweb maintain Lukaku would inherit the same salary as Dybala, €7.5m per year plus bonuses, while the Argentine would earn €10m plus goal-related bonuses and add-ons, eventually doubling his wages.

I feel sick with this deal... I though Bonucci´s and Higuain's deal were awful but THIS takes the cherry on the top... Possibly the WORST deal I´ve seen in years...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was the first (I think) calling for Dybs head after last season. If Max was staying I wanted him out. New coach, an attacking one, I was willing to give him another season to see if a different coach with a different philosophy could get him to succeed again with regularity.

Instead, we trade a player that perhaps would fit in pretty well under Sarri, for a guy that most likely doesn't?

This fiasco is fascinating to say the least. Not sure what the checkmate move is in all of this. I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure I believe the plusvalenza argument either.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I was the first (I think) calling for Dybs head after last season. If Max was staying I wanted him out. New coach, an attacking one, I was willing to give him another season to see if a different coach with a different philosophy could get him to succeed again with regularity.

Instead, we trade a player that perhaps would fit in pretty well under Sarri, for a guy that most likely doesn't?

This fiasco is fascinating to say the least. Not sure what the checkmate move is in all of this. I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure I believe the plusvalenza argument either.
Maybe we will sign a top midfielder

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Let me add I little more to the fiasco of move:

1. We are trading a 100 million player for a 85 million (more like 75 million) player... directly...no money receive
2. Lukaku DOESNT fit Sarri's system... Dybala does... like you said.
3. In Sarri's presentation he actually said that wanted to build his team arround Costa, Ronaldo AND DYBALA
4. We make this deal BEFORE the player even talk to the coach.
5. Bringing Lukaku means Inter will have to get someone else... probably sending Icardi to Roma instead of Dzeko... this also means that Roma will not need Higuain... so we will HAVE to keep Gonzalo.
6. This deal means we will have to go and buy another attacking player... probably Chiesa... meaning... more spending... and more salary paid.
7. This deal proves what we alredy suspect... Sarri is just a "Yes Man" coach... we knew it, but know EVERYBODY knows it.

I just dont see anything good in this deal...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paulo Dybala has asked for a very high salary to join Manchester United, More than double what he currently recieves in Turin, However Manchester United would not be convinced at the moment (tutto juve)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)