Paulo Dybala (84 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We never adequately replaced Vidal and Pogba. Our midfield is still meh.

Perin and Bonucci shouldn't be mentioned. Perin is nothing special and Bonucci was already ours before we fucked him off.
Do you understand that we need to take what's available? Should have we paid 120mln Lotito demanded for SMS instead Ronaldo because we had to properly replace Pogba/Vidal?

So we should've started the season without a proper 2nd goalie?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do you understand that we need to take what's available? Should have we paid 120mln Lotito demanded for SMS instead Ronaldo because we had to properly replace Pogba/Vidal?

So we should've started the season without a proper 2nd goalie?
We're Juventus not some scrub team. Take what's available :rofl:

We should be seeking quality to improve our team. I understand that.

If we're serious about winning the CL, we have to constantly improve, not regress.

We can't keep strengthening one area at the expense of another.

This is not a sustainable long term policy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Huge mistake to give up and sell him. We will downgrade our level or lateral move at best, instead of just focusing on fixing a God awful midfield.

You are too trusting if you think they can adequately or easily replace young attacking talent of this level, no matter how much he is struggling. His skill level is rare and wont be easily to find solution for long term. Because that's what I'm afraid for. Ronaldo is 35, Mandzu 33, and if replace Dybala with 31 year old Sanchez....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
His replacement is Kean who is better and will be further better

Jul 7, 2018
Well, after listening the interview, it’s seems to me like he is out. His brother tone of voice and how he is speaking about is like he already made a choice and won’t change. It’s also seems like he is going to England. His brother didn’t want to tell if it is a change for another player or money.

In my opinion, if he is really out, we should change it for another player. Salah, Mané, Sané, Griezmann if he goes to Atletico, etc. If we are not gonna change it for a big player, we shouldn’t sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 68)