• 0-5 ASSISTS

• 6-10 ASSISTS

• 11-15 ASSISTS

• 15+ ASSISTS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
It's always alarming when players or player-representatives toss around with the blame jar, and then threaten to leave the club. That just shows lack of mental strength and discouragement. Two character traits not suited for a club like Juventus.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why? So we can buy your sex buddy Icunti?

The likes of you and the other disgusting Icunti sympathizers should just log off and fuck off to the Inter forums permanently.

- - - Updated - - -

It's always alarming when players or player-representatives toss around with the blame jar, and then threaten to leave the club. That just shows lack of mental strength and discouragement. Two character traits not suited for a club like Juventus.
Yes. I'm sure every single player on the roster has that epic mental fortitude you speak of. Don't be so quick to judge. You know absolutely nothing. None of us know shit.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Not happy at all, but his lack of physicality and the fact that he can only play with one foot makes me think he will never be world beater.
Hopefully its really Atleti or Man U, we should be able to milk at least 100m for him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You'd want him to fail? That seems petty in the case IF he handles himself while leaving (good words, respectful)
Yes, I do hope he fails if he leaves because we made him and he has no reason to leave at all. He's one of the best paid players in Europe, Juve are a competitive and well structured club.
Also, the probability of him failing elsewhere is very likely imo. He wouldn't be the first example of such a turn of events and it is only him responsible for his strugglers. I believe he got big headed and doesn't resemble the player he was when he was coming here. If he leaves that's gonna be the beginning of his end. Maybe the process already begun and the club noticed that hence why we want to sell him.

Plus, people get a grip about those rumors like "if Allegri stays he wants Dybala gone". Allegri is not a fucking revenue director here nor a primadonna like majority of the people on the forum. He might request a new forward if he doesn't see Dybala cutting it but it will only happen if Paratici is able to bring someone better. If he's not, Allegri would be a moron (whom he's not) to request Dybala sale because he's upset with him or want to bring more revenue into the club. In any case, Juve will be on the beneficial side so you don't have to worry.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We all knew he will leave.

Few years ago it would be a disaster. Now nobody gives a fuck, because we know we can bring in top players easily.

Aug 13, 2013
Atletico Madrid is very serious about buying dybala(mediaset).

- - - Updated - - -

“Yes, there is a good chance he’ll leave Juventus. Absolutely. He needs a change,”
“I can’t say where he’ll go, but there is a strong chance Paulo will leave. Of course he’s not happy there. Paulo’s not the only one, as many players are uncomfortable at Juve.
“He won’t be the one who will leave the Bianconeri this summer.”
“Ronaldo? Cristiano is a great person and he never had problems with him. They have a good rapport. There were a few misunderstandings tactically, as let’s not forget they have similar positions.”

- - - Updated - - -

I still think his first season was the best Dybala there's been:

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Huge mistake to give up and sell him. We will downgrade our level or lateral move at best, instead of just focusing on fixing a God awful midfield.

You are too trusting if you think they can adequately or easily replace young attacking talent of this level, no matter how much he is struggling. His skill level is rare and wont be easily to find solution for long term. Because that's what I'm afraid for. Ronaldo is 35, Mandzu 33, and if replace Dybala with 31 year old Sanchez....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Following the Juve tradition of the last 4 summers
Exactly what we did after Vidal and Pogba should scare some of you shitless instead of be ok with selling another top player. Honestly funny how we are fans of a top club but the mentality of a stepping stone team like Dorthmund or such level, always excusing away why the club should give up and sell a key quality player a real top club would naturally keep.

We are too used to lateral moves if not outright regressing past years. Good luck competing like that. Especially when our main competition keep adding 2-3 top player level quality most years instead of selling them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 32)