• 11-15 GOALS

• 15+ GOALS

• 0-5 ASSISTS

• 6-10 ASSISTS

• 11-15 ASSISTS

• 15+ ASSISTS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 21, 2012
Exactly what we did after Vidal and Pogba should scare some of you shitless instead of be ok with selling another top player. Honestly funny how we are fans of a top club but the mentality of a stepping stone team like Dorthmund or such level, always excusing away why the club should give up and sell a key quality player a real top club would naturally keep.

We are too used to lateral moves if not outright regressing past years. Good luck competing like that. Especially when our main competition keep adding 2-3 top player level quality most years instead of selling them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
What are you talking about? If I remember correctly we have brought Bonucci, Perin, Ronaldo, Cancelo, Can last year without selling any key player (bar Higuain who had to go because there was no space for him).

While whom Bayern got? Who did Real get to replace Ronaldo or even during his tenure there what are the names of these top 2-3 players they were bringing in annually? Barca replaced Neymar with Coutinho and Dembele while bringing "top" players like Vidal, Arthur and Semedo besides that. Liverpool spent some just because they sold a key player in Coutinho.

The only clubs that keep spending like you said are City and PSG who are backed by oil countries and have serious problems with UEFA because of that.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

AndreaCristiano

Yeshuˈa ha Mashiach
Jun 9, 2011

So touchy lol. State your source and everything will be fine
I did a post later.

Jan 26, 2009
What are you talking about? If I remember correctly we have brought Bonucci, Perin, Ronaldo, Cancelo, Can last year without selling any key player (bar Higuain who had to go because there was no space for him).

While whom Bayern got? Who did Real get to replace Ronaldo or even during his tenure there what are the names of these top 2-3 players they were bringing in annually? Barca replaced Neymar with Coutinho and Dembele while bringing "top" players like Vidal, Arthur and Semedo besides that. Liverpool spent some just because they sold a key player in Coutinho.

The only clubs that keep spending like you said are City and PSG who are backed by oil countries and have serious problems with UEFA because of that.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
We never adequately replaced Vidal and Pogba. Our midfield is still meh.

Perin and Bonucci shouldn't be mentioned. Perin is nothing special and Bonucci was already ours before we fucked him off.

Dec 21, 2012
We never adequately replaced Vidal and Pogba. Our midfield is still meh.

Perin and Bonucci shouldn't be mentioned. Perin is nothing special and Bonucci was already ours before we fucked him off.
Do you understand that we need to take what's available? Should have we paid 120mln Lotito demanded for SMS instead Ronaldo because we had to properly replace Pogba/Vidal?

So we should've started the season without a proper 2nd goalie?

Jan 26, 2009
Do you understand that we need to take what's available? Should have we paid 120mln Lotito demanded for SMS instead Ronaldo because we had to properly replace Pogba/Vidal?

So we should've started the season without a proper 2nd goalie?
We're Juventus not some scrub team. Take what's available :rofl:

We should be seeking quality to improve our team. I understand that.

If we're serious about winning the CL, we have to constantly improve, not regress.

We can't keep strengthening one area at the expense of another.

This is not a sustainable long term policy.

Aug 29, 2010
Huge mistake to give up and sell him. We will downgrade our level or lateral move at best, instead of just focusing on fixing a God awful midfield.

You are too trusting if you think they can adequately or easily replace young attacking talent of this level, no matter how much he is struggling. His skill level is rare and wont be easily to find solution for long term. Because that's what I'm afraid for. Ronaldo is 35, Mandzu 33, and if replace Dybala with 31 year old Sanchez....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
His replacement is Kean who is better and will be further better