Paulo Dybala (346 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Depends who the coach is. Pep would play CR upfront flanked with 2 wings for example. Someone like Conte would pair him with a targetman, so again no place for Dybala

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Depends who the coach is. Pep would play CR upfront flanked with 2 wings for example. Someone like Conte would pair him with a targetman, so again no place for Dybala
Pep can easily play Dybala CF with SS duties and keep Ronaldo wide who can come in and score.

Most important if we get Pep is midfield, he would be fine with our wingers and attackers except Mandzukic.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pep can easily play Dybala CF with SS duties and keep Ronaldo wide who can come in and score.

Most important if we get Pep is midfield, he would be fine with our wingers and attackers except Mandzukic.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Id like to see that 1st. Ronaldo doesent fit the "Pep winger" mould to me but more the "Pep striker"

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
You are dead wrong Pep loves players like Dybala , because his team and players are technical, he find a spot for Bernardo Silva and David Silva why would he find one for Dybala and he can adapt a team according to the player. I do not think you know Pep well enough.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You are dead wrong Pep loves players like Dybala , because his team and players are technical, he find a spot for Bernardo Silva and David Silva why would he find one for Dybala and he can adapt a team according to the player. I do not think you know Pep well enough.
Those 2 are mids. Guardiola plays with 3 mids (recently a CM and 2 AMs), 2 wingers who are more mids than strikers, and one striker. There are times he goes with something different but the main template has been this. Where would you place Dybala and Ronaldo here? To me it looks like one will sit behind Pep, and to me its pretty damn clear who that one is

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Many times Pep plays 4-1-4-1. Let's say Ranaldo is the top, Dybala can easily play in one of the middle positions behind Ronaldo .
On top of that Pep,s style is offensive not like Allegri, who is a defensive coach, to me to defensive .

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
If he's leaving, I'm glad. The only thing that worries me is the price tag, he should be sold for no less than 120m. I truly believe he's a very good player (close to goal) but he's very limited since he can't really create chances for himself or even others. Also I think his head has been somewhere else for some time now, I don't know if it's because of social media or that girlfriend of his...

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If he's leaving, I'm glad. The only thing that worries me is the price tag, he should be sold for no less than 120m. I truly believe he's a very good player (close to goal) but he's very limited since he can't really create chances for himself or even others. Also I think his head has been somewhere else for some time now, I don't know if it's because of social media or that girlfriend of his...
Seems like you haven't seen him play these last 4 years (minus this season).

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the problem with dybala is he too handsome.

he needs to become less handsome and more rugged. so either builkd his body like ronaldo did when he was younger

or grow beard like lost legend delipiero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 325)