Paulo Dybala (122 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You'd want him to fail? That seems petty in the case IF he handles himself while leaving (good words, respectful)
Yes, I do hope he fails if he leaves because we made him and he has no reason to leave at all. He's one of the best paid players in Europe, Juve are a competitive and well structured club.
Also, the probability of him failing elsewhere is very likely imo. He wouldn't be the first example of such a turn of events and it is only him responsible for his strugglers. I believe he got big headed and doesn't resemble the player he was when he was coming here. If he leaves that's gonna be the beginning of his end. Maybe the process already begun and the club noticed that hence why we want to sell him.

Plus, people get a grip about those rumors like "if Allegri stays he wants Dybala gone". Allegri is not a fucking revenue director here nor a primadonna like majority of the people on the forum. He might request a new forward if he doesn't see Dybala cutting it but it will only happen if Paratici is able to bring someone better. If he's not, Allegri would be a moron (whom he's not) to request Dybala sale because he's upset with him or want to bring more revenue into the club. In any case, Juve will be on the beneficial side so you don't have to worry.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We all knew he will leave.

Few years ago it would be a disaster. Now nobody gives a fuck, because we know we can bring in top players easily.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Atletico Madrid is very serious about buying dybala(mediaset).

- - - Updated - - -

“Yes, there is a good chance he’ll leave Juventus. Absolutely. He needs a change,”
“I can’t say where he’ll go, but there is a strong chance Paulo will leave. Of course he’s not happy there. Paulo’s not the only one, as many players are uncomfortable at Juve.
“He won’t be the one who will leave the Bianconeri this summer.”
“Ronaldo? Cristiano is a great person and he never had problems with him. They have a good rapport. There were a few misunderstandings tactically, as let’s not forget they have similar positions.”

- - - Updated - - -

I still think his first season was the best Dybala there's been:

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Huge mistake to give up and sell him. We will downgrade our level or lateral move at best, instead of just focusing on fixing a God awful midfield.

You are too trusting if you think they can adequately or easily replace young attacking talent of this level, no matter how much he is struggling. His skill level is rare and wont be easily to find solution for long term. Because that's what I'm afraid for. Ronaldo is 35, Mandzu 33, and if replace Dybala with 31 year old Sanchez....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Following the Juve tradition of the last 4 summers
Exactly what we did after Vidal and Pogba should scare some of you shitless instead of be ok with selling another top player. Honestly funny how we are fans of a top club but the mentality of a stepping stone team like Dorthmund or such level, always excusing away why the club should give up and sell a key quality player a real top club would naturally keep.

We are too used to lateral moves if not outright regressing past years. Good luck competing like that. Especially when our main competition keep adding 2-3 top player level quality most years instead of selling them.

Jun 6, 2015
Exactly what we did after Vidal and Pogba should scare some of you shitless instead of be ok with selling another top player. Honestly funny how we are fans of a top club but the mentality of a stepping stone team like Dorthmund or such level, always excusing away why the club should give up and sell a key quality player a real top club would naturally keep.

We are too used to lateral moves if not outright regressing past years. Good luck competing like that. Especially when our main competition keep adding 2-3 top player level quality most years instead of selling them.

I'd like to keep him as well. However other top clubs sell underperforming top players too. Real especially have got rid of plenty of top players that simply didn't fit there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd like to keep him as well. However other top clubs sell underperforming top players too. Real especially have got rid of plenty of top players that simply didn't fit there.

They sell an Özil, and they buy 3 world class players who are all better then him. We sell our quality players, and we get freebies or older "market opportunities" that barely last for much. Needless to say, I would have little to complain about replacing the top quality if I was a fan of theirs.

And for Dybala its one season, if he wasnt fitting in general from the get go, I would understand the clamour, but we already know he can be top top quality for us. Hence do not give in to this short thinking bs.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They sell an Özil, and they buy 3 world class players who are all better then him. We sell our quality players, and we get freebies or older "market opportunities" that barely last for much. Needless to say, I would have little to complain about replacing the top quality if I was a fan of theirs.

And for Dybala its one season, if he wasnt fitting in general from the get go, I would understand the clamour, but we already know he can be top top quality for us. Hence do not give in to this short thinking bs.
i agree with your point, but:
- we're not real madrid with next to unlimited funds. in order to get a top player, we have to sell one, and there's a reason why we got 30-something million pjanic and not 2-3 expensive cm's when we bought higuain from the pogba money. also, we couldn't even afford a tiny minusvalenza on higuain. it's safe to say that juve is on the edge financially. the club won't be able to fix that god awful midfield unless there are sacrifices.
- and who would you sacrifice? cancelo, who's a shaky defender, but offers special skills going forward? costa, who's a braindead idiot, still, he was the biggest threat to ajax in his 30 minutes over the 2 legs? sandro, who's not expensive enough to facilitate those required midfield purchases? pjanic, who is our only real quality midfielder?
- let's say we keep dybala. i'd be fine with that as i rate him highly and i appreciate the work he's done during his previous seasons. what position is next for him at juve? winger? fuck no, he's a bad winger per se. prima punta? wouldn't click with cr7, he's not the ball holder type ronaldo needs besides him. trequartista? dybala is too slow and not physical enough. seconda punta? i'm okay with that, but do we have the players to play 4-4-2, is ronaldo okay with playing nowhere else but in the box, and what's the point of signing ramsey then?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
'one of the many unhappy players'

Ergo, mostly him and his brother beeing mad asf about it so acts as if all are against the coach

Women behavior tbh
Yes, because you're in the fucking dressing room and know exactly what happens. Anything to suit your pathetic narrative. Do yourself a favor and stop being a roid rage retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Huge mistake to give up and sell him. We will downgrade our level or lateral move at best, instead of just focusing on fixing a God awful midfield.

You are too trusting if you think they can adequately or easily replace young attacking talent of this level, no matter how much he is struggling. His skill level is rare and wont be easily to find solution for long term. Because that's what I'm afraid for. Ronaldo is 35, Mandzu 33, and if replace Dybala with 31 year old Sanchez....

No Bro.

You must follow the Nzoric, Hustini, and Zach model. Dybala is a cancerous evil that must be eradicated and purged at all costs. He's bringing the team morale down.

Then, they have the audacity and the gall to suggest a toxic shitcunt like Icunti as his replacement :howler: Some people don't deserve to have a brain.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I hope we sell his ass , he has that inferior complex,he is jealous cause Berna was better than him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 89)