Paulo Dybala (116 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
Allegri saw De Sciglio play every day for 4 years at Milan and he still requested him at Juve, so his judgement might not be flawless.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be very difficult to offer less than what Mandzukic currently does.
So you dont think that MDS has lived up to his sub roll and 12 mil fee? Max also wanted to bring in someone better at the first chance. Dont be stupid bro just bc you like Dybala. We all want him to be the best but hes not capable due to our style of play and his limitations

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This was a tough year for Dybala. Last year he was our best player with 26 goals and 6 assists. With arrival of Ronaldo the team was not focused on playing around him, team is playing for Ronaldo. Ronaldo takes penalties, we have less free kicks on his zone because we are playing completely different formation. We played 4-2-3-1
Caudrado-Dybala-Mandzukic
Higuain
With some rotation but almost always Dybala was starting. Arrival of Ronaldo, different game plan, less penalties, less freekicks, lack of confidence, obviously he is not performing as he knows how to. But he is no trash player as some members make him. He is excellent player, remember his goal vs Lazio or his two goals vs Barcelona.

We play very boring and static football. We play strikers who can defend (mandzukic) and offer nothing in attack. We play midfielders who are good at defending rather than pressing/passing/dribbling opponents. Dybala in this Juve cannot function.

Juve should go back to 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 without Can, Matuidi, Khedira ane Bentancur. Can someone tell me what does Can, Bentancur, Khedira and Matuidi offer to our game more than Cuadrado? Nothing, they cant shoot, they cant dribble, they cant cross, and they dont make forward passes.

They all talk about how Dybala is not performing. It’s not like Ronaldo is doing great. The man used to score 50 goals. And he is scoring half, it’s not his fault, it’s juve’s game plan.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He was much better than Dybala in every way but he wasn't particularly fast and provided no aerial threat. So it is possible.
Del Piero could still take the ball from one end of the field to the next just on pure skill alone; at times it looked like he was gliding past players in slow motion.

Dybala doesn't have that kind of magic in his feet.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He shouldn't be judged based on today's game as he was surrounded by kids and playing this game almost feels offensive to him..On a separate note I feel only two of Pjanic, Ronaldo and him can play in the same lineup to keep the balance so if Pjanic is staying next season we should sell him and vice versa

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
He shouldn't be judged based on today's game as he was surrounded by kids and playing this game almost feels offensive to him..On a separate note I feel only two of Pjanic, Ronaldo and him can play in the same lineup to keep the balance so if Pjanic is staying next season we should sell him and vice versa
I could argue about Ronaldo. I'd say the combo of Mandzu+Ronaldo that Max likes to play, is what pushes Dybala aside...
But why Pjanic tho?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Because he’s not doing well especially defensively this season so we can’t play 4-2-3-1 with Pjanic one of the two midfielders (unlike in 2017) and Dybala the trequartista which results in Allegri asking Dybala to track back and defend which isn’t working at all neither on the defensive nor on the attacking phase, and we also can’t play Dybala as an SS in a 442 for the same reason..To sum up, in order to protect Pjanic by surrounding him with 2 midfielders we have to play 433 which doesn’t suit Dybala even as a CF

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Because he’s not doing well especially defensively this season so we can’t play 4-2-3-1 with Pjanic one of the two midfielders (unlike in 2017) and Dybala the trequartista which results in Allegri asking Dybala to track back and defend which isn’t working at all neither on the defensive nor on the attacking phase, and we also can’t play Dybala as an SS in a 442 for the same reason..To sum up, in order to protect Pjanic by surrounding him with 2 midfielders we have to play 433 which doesn’t suit Dybala even as a CF
I see your point I guess it's all up to Max and the board, either figure it out or make adjustments, whatever those be.
Anyways, I trust they'll find a solution - would love Dyb to stay, but would understand if they decide otherwise..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Read on "juventusbelgium" IG today :

"Kean has ended Dybala's career at juventus"

@Osman what is your opinion ?

Cause honestly ? This Kean is smashing open all the doors, seemingly works with whatever set of players around him, in different formations and different positions and still keeps finding goals.

Dybala on the other hand. If its not a 3-5-2 in which he is the SS supported by 3 specific players and 1 specific striker who get specific tactical guidelines he's a bit "meh"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 91)