Paulo Dybala (322 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If not reading a long ass post of mine properly makes you sleep better at night, go right ahead :baus:

Let me list all your mistakes.

- Pogba doesnt 'run the midfield', fucking roflmao. Pogba was absolute shit and garbage when our team wasent playing well. He's insane when others run the midfield for him. Last 2 seasons, he was absolute dogshit bad for the first 60% untill the midfield was working, then suddenly he performed. He's shit at united too. Watch him suddenly shine when Matic fixes that heap of junk midfield.

- We wanted to remove the troublemaker Bonucci. His kid got rekt and the deal to City went off. He proved too much trouble, so we dumped him at milan for a small price. We wanted him out, like we wanted vidal out. We didnt get the big money we'd have gotten outside italy, but he wanted to remain here and we wanted to get rid of him.

What we do is simple. You just are incredibly naive.

Motivated and determined players are key for us. We find that very important. We arent afraid to ship off players we dont want. And we keep them in various ways, if we dont want to sell. But we do it in a way the player is motivated.

We wanted to get rid of Bonucci, Alves and Vidal. We dont care about the price if we want to get rid.

We didnt want to sell Pogba. But he must stay motivated. We rejected everything and convinced him with a completely undeserved wage and #10. Sold him the year after, when we negotiated half a season with Higuain's brother/agent.

We sell players if we want them out, or if the price is good and we can reinvest it. Deal with it.
you're talking out of your ass and don't have a single proof of evidence that the bolded parts are true

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That is definitely a bad approach imo to management. If I fired every individual in my team that is being disruptive or has lost motivation despite them being high performers, I'd rightfully get a lot of shit from my superiors. A good manager should be able to re-motivate those that lost motivation and to keep the high performers from losing interest. You cant save them all but you should be able to save a good portion of them.

If a high performer is being disruptive to the team there are disciplining actions that can be taken that may be uncomfortable in the short term but can get them back on track in the long term.

You are saying we are unable to keep top players motivated for long and when they start showing discipline issues we are unable to discipline them and get them back on track. And so we just get rid of them and don't even get a good deal out of it. Thats totally not cool and is not good man management at all.

If we cant keep players motivated or cant re-motivate them and discipline them, as worrying as that is, we should at the very least get a good deal out of selling them.

If Marotta and Allegri was not so good at recruiting good cheap players and Allegri wasnt good at integrating them in the squad, we would have been fucked.
I havent said we arent able to keep them motivated ? Its our core value to do so. its what makes this all works

- - - Updated - - -

you're talking out of your ass and don't have a single proof of evidence that the bolded parts are true
What ?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I havent said we arent able to keep them motivated ? Its our core value to do so. its what makes this all works

- - - Updated - - -

What ?
What makes this work is that we are skilled at recruiting good players at good prices and we have a coach who always finds a way to create some tough to beat system out of the players that he is left with. That makes up for the drainage of top players that we have been experiencing every year.

Tevez, Vidal, Bonnuci, Pogba, Alves... all top players that were very high performers in the team and who we couldn't keep motivated or disciplined and had to let go. I like to see our management sway someone's mind to stay and behave properly. Someone who wanted to leave or was being disruptive but was then corrected and reintegrated into the team effectively. Its gonna get increasingly more difficult to make up for those losses by hiring new recruits when the market is inflating every year at an insane rate. And one day we wont have Allegri or maybe Allegri wont be able to pull it off some year.

This is not sustainable. At the very least we should use the Pogba transfer as the standard. If we have to lose a top player then the buyer must pay dearly so we can get top recruits using that money. Right now pogba is the exception.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Anyone watch the argentina-uruguay game? How did Dybala do? Saw the highlights and there was only one give and go with messi which made the cut

Apr 19, 2007
Did Bonucci not say he had an altercation with Allegri? He did and he said there was other stuff before that. Maybe this doesnt make him a trouble maker but its not out of his ass. The blame is either him or Allegri and honestly I agree he was a bit of a arrogant fuck last season from reports

You would never hear this crap from Papa Giorgio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 292)