Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
i'm not going to bother proving that the only article you could find is one that is at least half a proven lie

Pogba, had a multi year contract. Could have kept him without any trouble. We decided it was time to sell and reinvest.
L M A O strong coping there bud. Simply because Pogba wanted to leave we let him go. We never wanted to sell him, we just gave him the #10 shirt and counted on him in every game possible game to run our midfield. If United were offering 200mil but Pogba still wanted to stay, we would not have sold him because he was one of our most important players. But because he wanted to leave so desperately, we were even willing to pay all the massive agent fees and get in trouble with FIFA due to it aswell. I can't believe how you spout this shet in every thread when even Beppe admits in every damn interview that the players will is the most crucial part in these outgoing transfers.

Do you think Beppe thought with Bonucci: "Hmmm, it's time for us to reinvest in the defense. Let's sell him to a direct rival for a lower fee than the English clubs offer simply because I want it". Nope. Bonucci wanted to leave for Milan, so Beppe granted his wish. Same with Llorente, Evra, Coman, Tevez, Alves etc. etc: all gone for minimal fees, catering to the players will and needs.

If Dybala decides next year he wants to leave for Barca, he's gonna go. It's not "deciding that we want to reinvest". It's letting go of a player because they want to leave. Simple as that. Beppe isn't absolutely retarded though, and if Dybala requests for a transfer on the fucking deadline day no way will he accept. But next summer, if Dybala wants, he is free to go as long as Barca come close to a decent fee.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Isnt that totally against the rules? Dybalas contract is a lot longer than 6 months
That's why is a secret pact :p

I think the media is out of control regarding transfers and, based on this mercato, clubs are getting tired of this bullshit.

Most of the deals were kept quiet until they were imminent and everything was wrapped up quickly. I think from now on, clubs are gonna be much more secretive about transfers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
L M A O strong coping there bud. Simply because Pogba wanted to leave we let him go. We never wanted to sell him, we just gave him the #10 shirt and counted on him in every game possible game to run our midfield. If United were offering 200mil but Pogba still wanted to stay, we would not have sold him because he was one of our most important players. But because he wanted to leave so desperately, we were even willing to pay all the massive agent fees and get in trouble with FIFA due to it aswell. I can't believe how you spout this shet in every thread when even Beppe admits in every damn interview that the players will is the most crucial part in these outgoing transfers.

Do you think Beppe thought with Bonucci: "Hmmm, it's time for us to reinvest in the defense. Let's sell him to a direct rival for a lower fee than the English clubs offer simply because I want it". Nope. Bonucci wanted to leave for Milan, so Beppe granted his wish. Same with Llorente, Evra, Coman, Tevez, Alves etc. etc: all gone for minimal fees, catering to the players will and needs.

If Dybala decides next year he wants to leave for Barca, he's gonna go. It's not "deciding that we want to reinvest". It's letting go of a player because they want to leave. Simple as that. Beppe isn't absolutely retarded though, and if Dybala requests for a transfer on the fucking deadline day no way will he accept. But next summer, if Dybala wants, he is free to go as long as Barca come close to a decent fee.
If not reading a long ass post of mine properly makes you sleep better at night, go right ahead :baus:

Let me list all your mistakes.

- Pogba doesnt 'run the midfield', fucking roflmao. Pogba was absolute shit and garbage when our team wasent playing well. He's insane when others run the midfield for him. Last 2 seasons, he was absolute dogshit bad for the first 60% untill the midfield was working, then suddenly he performed. He's shit at united too. Watch him suddenly shine when Matic fixes that heap of junk midfield.

- We wanted to remove the troublemaker Bonucci. His kid got rekt and the deal to City went off. He proved too much trouble, so we dumped him at milan for a small price. We wanted him out, like we wanted vidal out. We didnt get the big money we'd have gotten outside italy, but he wanted to remain here and we wanted to get rid of him.

What we do is simple. You just are incredibly naive.

Motivated and determined players are key for us. We find that very important. We arent afraid to ship off players we dont want. And we keep them in various ways, if we dont want to sell. But we do it in a way the player is motivated.

We wanted to get rid of Bonucci, Alves and Vidal. We dont care about the price if we want to get rid.

We didnt want to sell Pogba. But he must stay motivated. We rejected everything and convinced him with a completely undeserved wage and #10. Sold him the year after, when we negotiated half a season with Higuain's brother/agent.

We sell players if we want them out, or if the price is good and we can reinvest it. Deal with it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
imagine if we sold though :lol:
couple weeks after receiving the #10 shirt :rofl:
it would be legendary

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus turned down a €160m Barcelona offer for Paulo Dybala, according to the Corriere dello Sport.
we should've counter offered higuain lol

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Would such an offer arrive at the beginning of the transfer window he'd be gone.
100%

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes, they are significantly weaker now. I expect two wins against them to be honest, or at least a win and a draw.

Oh trust me, I've seen it :p. And then you get the rare few that hate both, those are the best.
They're the weaker team, that i can agree with. But I honestly can't agree that we are the bigger club, specially after the dinho era and messi era

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If not reading a long ass post of mine properly makes you sleep better at night, go right ahead :baus:

Let me list all your mistakes.

- Pogba doesnt 'run the midfield', fucking roflmao. Pogba was absolute shit and garbage when our team wasent playing well. He's insane when others run the midfield for him. Last 2 seasons, he was absolute dogshit bad for the first 60% untill the midfield was working, then suddenly he performed. He's shit at united too. Watch him suddenly shine when Matic fixes that heap of junk midfield.

- We wanted to remove the troublemaker Bonucci. His kid got rekt and the deal to City went off. He proved too much trouble, so we dumped him at milan for a small price. We wanted him out, like we wanted vidal out. We didnt get the big money we'd have gotten outside italy, but he wanted to remain here and we wanted to get rid of him.

What we do is simple. You just are incredibly naive.

Motivated and determined players are key for us. We find that very important. We arent afraid to ship off players we dont want. And we keep them in various ways, if we dont want to sell. But we do it in a way the player is motivated.

We wanted to get rid of Bonucci, Alves and Vidal. We dont care about the price if we want to get rid.

We didnt want to sell Pogba. But he must stay motivated. We rejected everything and convinced him with a completely undeserved wage and #10. Sold him the year after, when we negotiated half a season with Higuain's brother/agent.

We sell players if we want them out, or if the price is good and we can reinvest it. Deal with it.
That is definitely a bad approach imo to management. If I fired every individual in my team that is being disruptive or has lost motivation despite them being high performers, I'd rightfully get a lot of shit from my superiors. A good manager should be able to re-motivate those that lost motivation and to keep the high performers from losing interest. You cant save them all but you should be able to save a good portion of them.

If a high performer is being disruptive to the team there are disciplining actions that can be taken that may be uncomfortable in the short term but can get them back on track in the long term.

You are saying we are unable to keep top players motivated for long and when they start showing discipline issues we are unable to discipline them and get them back on track. And so we just get rid of them and don't even get a good deal out of it. Thats totally not cool and is not good man management at all.

If we cant keep players motivated or cant re-motivate them and discipline them, as worrying as that is, we should at the very least get a good deal out of selling them.

If Marotta and Allegri was not so good at recruiting good cheap players and Allegri wasnt good at integrating them in the squad, we would have been fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 219)