Paulo Dybala (66 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Barcelona sold Ronaldo9, Figo, Ronaldinho, Neymar

Each time they wil a ballon d'or, the player leaves. Untill Messi, who's wages are crippeling the club.

What a seller team
When they sold R9 they bought Rivaldo and Sony Anderson...Figo was replaced by Overmars and Ronaldinho went because he was clearly on decline and his career at Milan showed that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ronaldinho didn't leave as a leader, he was essentially a has-been ruined by injuries and lack of professionalism when he left for Milan, Messi already was the boss of Barca at that time.

Figo and R9 happened nearly 20 years ago, they might've been a selling club then, but they surely aren't now.
Pirlo left in retirement
Vidal was kicked out cause he's a drunkard
Tevez asked to leave for his family
Pogba wasnt remotely close to a leader
Bonucci was kicked out for unprofessional behavior
Alves was kicked out for unprofessional behavior

We never sold a leader.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Vidal was kicked out cause he's a drunkard
Tevez asked to leave for his family
Pogba wasnt remotely close to a leader
Bonucci was kicked out for unprofessional behavior
Alves was kicked out for unprofessional behavior

We never sold a leader.
1. Pogba was a leader, in 15/16 was 2nd in most minutes played, 4th in goals scored, 1st in assists
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/juventus-fc/leistungsdaten/verein/506/reldata/&2015/plus/1
2. the other useless explanations you listed do nothing to prove that those guys were not leaders or that we did not sell them

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ok, whatever, leader, important player, call it what you want, the guy we sold for world record fee at the moment wasn't a nobody
Pogba was at his best at the end of his last season here
Our team was better at the end of the next season

We sold Pogba cause we could reinvest the cash in other area's and improve as a team.

Pogba never was a leader. Never will be.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ok, whatever, leader, important player, call it what you want, the guy we sold for world record fee at the moment wasn't a nobody
He was not a leader though. Being a good player doesnt mean a leader. If you watched the season when he got the no 10. He didnt deliver. And we had problems. Till Dybala settled in. Pogba did not show up when it mattered. He had been behind Vidal and Pirlo for years. It was time to show up and lead then. Didnt lead.

No leader in my book.

Also every player in the XI is supposed to be important player, so i really dont see why single out Pogba as important player. Just like now. We might have fantastic team, but if the RB situation doesnt work out, it will be weakness. Hence not having important player in the XI at RB.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He was not a leader though. Being a good player doesnt mean a leader. If you watched the season when he got the no 10. He didnt deliver. And we had problems. Till Dybala settled in. Pogba did not show up when it mattered. He had been behind Vidal and Pirlo for years. It was time to show up and lead then. Didnt lead.

No leader in my book.
whatever, he was one of our most important players. and we sell those every summer for the third summer in the row

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
do you ever think before you type? pls read this interview before making an even bigger idiot of yourself
http://www.90min.com/posts/3745528-...ision-to-sell-paul-pogba-to-manchester-united
You believe that article and call me an idiot ? :baus:

Please, ANYONE other than Pitbull here who believes Higuain and Pogba transfers are not linked ? :lol:

ANYONE ? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you should use plural there, all of the Pogba cash went towards Higuain and didn't even cover fully Gonzalo's clause
Your article just said that Higuain and pogba arent linked :snoop:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You believe that article and call me an idiot ? :baus:

Please, ANYONE other than Pitbull here who believes Higuain and Pogba transfers are not linked ? :lol:

ANYONE ? :lol:

Your article just said that Higuain and pogba arent linked :snoop:
this is getting a bit tiring. please, stop assuming shit.

we were talking about reasons why Pogba was sold and his status in the club and I gave you Marotta's interview that 100% contradicts your point of view, can you please respond to that?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this is getting a bit tiring. please, stop assuming shit.

we were talking about reasons why Pogba was sold and his status in the club and I gave you Marotta's interview that 100% contradicts your point of view, can you please respond to that?
Marotta's interview said that Higuain and Pogba transfers are unrelated.

Its excessively obvious, they where. Pogba wanted out.

Raiola said he wanted out the year before but we wanted to wait a year so we gave him the #10.
We worked on a sale with Higuain, and one's money led to the others Purchase.

Marotta just flat out lied in that interview. We have never went on a -40mil net spend and "oh lets make it -130mil".

But he says "we wanted Higuain, no reason other than we want higuain". Not "when we sell Pobga at his highest inflated price, well get you"

To ego's of players, this means alot

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Marotta's interview said that Higuain and Pogba transfers are unrelated.

Its excessively obvious, they where. Pogba wanted out.

Raiola said he wanted out the year before but we wanted to wait a year so we gave him the #10.
We worked on a sale with Higuain, and one's money led to the others Purchase.

Marotta just flat out lied in that interview. We have never went on a -40mil net spend and "oh lets make it -130mil".

But he says "we wanted Higuain, no reason other than we want higuain". Not "when we sell Pobga at his highest inflated price, well get you"

To ego's of players, this means alot
wow, you really are that slow, let's see how many times will I have to ask the same question for you to actually understand what I'm asking

I understand that Marotta may be lying about where money for Higuain came from. But, we're not talking about that, we're talking about why we sold Pogba and his importance to the team, can you please explain the huge gulf of difference in your words "We sold Pogba cause we could reinvest the cash in other area's and improve as a team. Pogba wasnt remotely close to a leader" and Marotta's words "We’d always maintained that we did not want to sell Pogba given his importance to the team, the club and the supporters. But once he had decided to embark on a new adventure at Manchester United it became difficult and indeed impossible to keep him, so we allowed him to fulfil his wish of moving on. At Juventus, we’ve always believed that the destiny of a player remains their own choice either to remain or leave the club."

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
wow, you really are that slow, let's see how many times will I have to ask the same question for you to actually understand what I'm asking

I understand that Marotta may be lying about where money for Higuain came from. But, we're not talking about that, we're talking about why we sold Pogba and his importance to the team, can you please explain the huge gulf of difference in your words "We sold Pogba cause we could reinvest the cash in other area's and improve as a team. Pogba wasnt remotely close to a leader" and Marotta's words "We’d always maintained that we did not want to sell Pogba given his importance to the team, the club and the supporters. But once he had decided to embark on a new adventure at Manchester United it became difficult and indeed impossible to keep him, so we allowed him to fulfil his wish of moving on. At Juventus, we’ve always believed that the destiny of a player remains their own choice either to remain or leave the club."
i'm not going to bother proving that the only article you could find is one that is at least half a proven lie

Pogba, had a multi year contract. Could have kept him without any trouble. We decided it was time to sell and reinvest.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i'm not going to bother proving that the only article you could find is one that is at least half a proven lie

Pogba, had a multi year contract. Could have kept him without any trouble. We decided it was time to sell and reinvest.
Its a motherfucking interview with our GM, stop acting like its an opinion piece. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)