Paulo Dybala (84 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You can simply put me on ignore, otherwise it looks like you are obsessed. Did I strike a nerve?

How can he understand business when he doesn't even know what a market is?

Obviously anybody in business would rather have Trump over Hillary.
Oh Andy, don't ever change!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Seems we're safe for now

Barca pressing for Dembele

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;893958717783388160]https://twitter.com/lequipe/status/893958717783388160[/video]

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We won't ever get as much money from his sale as right now.. 120m means Nainggolan(50), Manolas(40) and Keita (30) at the very least and those players would improve our overal squad.

I like Dybala and wish for him to stay as he's world class but if he goes we can replace him and improve our squad overall.

Buffon
De Scigilio - Manolas - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
Pjanic - Marchisio - Nainggolan
Douglas Costa - Higuain - Bernardeschi​

And then you have Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Khedira, Keita on the bench or for rotation.

lvmnz

Jul 28, 2015
We won't ever get as much money from his sale as right now.. 120m means Nainggolan(50), Manolas(40) and Keita (30) at the very least and those players would improve our overal squad.

I like Dybala and wish for him to stay as he's world class but if he goes we can replace him and improve our squad overall.

Buffon

And then you have Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Khedira, Keita on the bench or for rotation.
this is blogger/football manager transfer talk. the reality is that we'd have only half a chance of getting even one of those players in the short period after the point at which Dybala departs.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Buffon

As if those clubs will sell us those players.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Buffon

Roma won't sell two key players to us. Also, Dybala's value gonna grow since he's a cute boy with flashy skills.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)