Paulo Dybala (241 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
This looks like a clear sign of intent, to me. After Pogba, seems like the club would have had a serious conversation about commitment with him before giving him the 10.

Think he wants to be the franchise player, here -- which would be fantastic. Guess we'll see.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,785
    Giving him #10 is surely a push to keep him here which succeeded.

After Pogba I don't think the burden is gonna be as high as when Del Piero left. Also, I like the idea of Dybala having that number. He's the perfect choice for it.

However, I think it's a pity we're gonna see another #10 sooner or later.

This move only means Dybala is staying this season. Hopefully we're gonna keep Sandro as well.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Who will take number 21?

- - - Updated - - -

Currently the weakest player on that list but hopefully when its all said and done he will be the best as long as he stays with Juve.
    Pogba was the worst number 10 that we have had in the history.

Attachments

Mar 9, 2006
    I won't be surprised that number of shirts sales are very low and that they've made this move to improve sales, it looks like that even Dybala himself didn't know about this move and wasn't ready for it, his instagram is still without any posts about him getting #10

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Why the fuck is the biggest picture of Pogba, by far the least talented of that list and the one who disgraced the number and fucked off one season after obtaining it ?
    But we got 85m from selling him.
    i found this pic from old pics.he was juve player when We gave him the number 10 before he leaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus players who wore number 10:

Karl Aage Hansen – 1 Year
    Ermanno Scaramuzzi – 1 Year
    John Hansen – 1 Year
    Giorgio Bartolini – 1 Year
    Umberto Colombo – 1 Year
    Fernando Viola – 1 Year
    Fabio Capello – 3 Years
    Antonello Cuccureddu – 1 Year
    Gaetano Scirea – 1 year
    Romeo Benetti – 1 Year
    Michel Platini – 2 Years
    Luigi de Agostini – 1 Year
    Giancarlo Marocchi – 2 Years
    Eugenio Corini – 1 Year
    Roberto Baggio – 4 Years
    Vladimir Jugovic – 1 Year
    Alessandro Del Piero – 16 Years
    Carlos Tévez – 2 Years
    Paul Pogba – 1 Year
    Paulo Dybala – ?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    So basically several undeserving players have worn it before. That period between Platini and Baggio was pretty meh, and some of those players were positionally a million miles away from the #10 role.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Juventino[RUS];5585647 said:
    I won't be surprised that number of shirts sales are very low and that they've made this move to improve sales, it looks like that even Dybala himself didn't know about this move and wasn't ready for it, his instagram is still without any posts about him getting #10
    This is worrisome tbh.

Why he hasnt announced somethig this important in his accounts? And him being a media dude...

Well i hope he stays longer after this

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
    The team could be doing a formal announcement in person. He also did respond to Del Piero so there is that.

Remember what Dybala said in interviews when that Barca stuff came up...he is happy and settled and leaves it up the team to decide. Well i think they made their decision.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
    The only question i have through all of this is....Dybala was successful in 2015-16 playing as a SS. Last year IMO he under performed. So if you are going to "build" around this guy, why not let him play the position he is suited for. They are trying to make him into a Messi and IMO he just isn't that guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 219)