Paulo Dybala (92 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:howler: It's hilarious how obsessed you are over this. You can't even let it go! What a fag.

Of course I can't. Don't you understand? Nothing you say will ever be relevant again. You wanted the least qualified person on the face of the Earth as president of your friggin' country. How can I be expected to take anything you say seriously again?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Both would be a bad fit for Barca and they would be extremely stupid to buy either.

Both Dybala and Griezmann work best at the center and someone like Mbappé or Dembele would be a much better fit for them but since the Barca board is extremely stupid , it won't surprise me to see them sign Dybala and make him Messi's water carrier.

- - - Updated - - -

What rubbish is this. Nowhere near a class player ? Kindly give me that weed you're smoking.
You can't read? I'm talking about his overall performance last season. If you think he was class, you didn't watch many games.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking faggots here.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You can't read? I'm talking about his overall performance last season. If you think he was class, you didn't watch many games.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking faggots here.
Sorry , you pick opportune moments to spout your nonsense and that's exactly what you're doing now that the Dybala rumors started popping up.

Saying he was nowhere near a class player is a horrible exaggeration. Yes he was a bit off at times but he was used as fucking AM unlike his previous season. Of course his productivity is going to decrease.

But implying he underperformed or he wasn't 'class' is just plain rubbish.

Apr 19, 2007
Of course I can't. Don't you understand? Nothing you say will ever be relevant again. You wanted the least qualified person on the face of the Earth as president of your friggin' country. How can I be expected to take anything you say seriously again?
Where are you from? Hate all you want but have you seen the markets since he heas been in and the 5 year market projections. I dont like him but for business he is very good,.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Where are you from? Hate all you want but have you seen the markets since he heas been in and the 5 year market projections. I dont like him but for business he is very good,.
Authoritarians tend to be good for the market in the short therm and bad in the long term. So far it goes as expected but i'm really wondering where the market will actually be at the end of his first therm.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Sorry , you pick opportune moments to spout your nonsense and that's exactly what you're doing now that the Dybala rumors started popping up.

Saying he was nowhere near a class player is a horrible exaggeration. Yes he was a bit off at times but he was used as fucking AM unlike his previous season. Of course his productivity is going to decrease.

But implying he underperformed or he wasn't 'class' is just plain rubbish.
I said the same thing during last season, knobjockey. And to be clear: I would hate if he's sold. My point is solely about that Barca will most likely go for a more established player, which Dybala is not.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Both would be a bad fit for Barca and they would be extremely stupid to buy either.

Both Dybala and Griezmann work best at the center and someone like Mbappé or Dembele would be a much better fit for them but since the Barca board is extremely stupid , it won't surprise me to see them sign Dybala and make him Messi's water carrier.

- - - Updated - - -

What rubbish is this. Nowhere near a class player ? Kindly give me that weed you're smoking.
I think Dybala and Griezman can still be more than good enough in a 4-3-3 with Messi and Suarez and all of them switching places. My point though was NOT that they should be Barca's targets (though I think they would do a good job) but rather than if Barca comes asking for them they'd be stupid to say no. The money is better. The club status is better. The potential for trophies is higher and most importanly playing with Messi and Suarez in an attacking team like Barca can unleash their offensive potential. They have kinda both learned what they can at their clubs. Dybala still can learn a bit more from playing with us (but I dont think much) but Griezman is just wasting his time at this point. He will barely grow his skillset if at all in ATM's system.

Also that opening in Barca's attack will only be there for a very limited time. Whoever can get that spot, if they do well they will be collecting trophies right and left and scoring goals for fun for the next five years.

I also rate them much higher than Mbappe even if he is more suited for the wings. I like Mbappe a lot but he has only been kicking ass for a season. Dembele is a nobody at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

see above

- - - Updated - - -

If Liverpool and BVB let Coutinho and Dembele go. We're safe with Dybala for a couple more seasons hopefully. :ID:

Unless Pool/Dort say "WE AINT SELLING"...then we are :beppe2:
Imagine if Pool can make Coutinho stay against his wishes despite being levels below us and we dont do the same with Dybala

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think Dybala and Griezman can still be more than good enough in a 4-3-3 with Messi and Suarez and all of them switching places. My point though was NOT that they should be Barca's targets (though I think they would do a good job) but rather than if Barca comes asking for them they'd be stupid to say no. The money is better. The club status is better. The potential for trophies is higher and most importanly playing with Messi and Suarez in an attacking team like Barca can unleash their offensive potential. They have kinda both learned what they can at their clubs. Dybala still can learn a bit more from playing with us (but I dont think much) but Griezman is just wasting his time at this point. He will barely grow his skillset if at all in ATM's system.

Also that opening in Barca's attack will only be there for a very limited time. Whoever can get that spot, if they do well they will be collecting trophies right and left and scoring goals for fun for the next five years.

I also rate them much higher than Mbappe even if he is more suited for the wings. I like Mbappe a lot but he has only been kicking ass for a season. Dembele is a nobody at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

see above

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if Pool can make Coutinho stay against his wishes despite being levels below us and we dont do the same with Dybala
Barcelona are on a free fall and terribly mismanaged. The money is better, but if you were not a Juve fan you'd probably think he'd have a better chance at winning the CL at Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)