Paulo Dybala (114 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Did he $#@! your missus or something?
He scored 3 goals this season, 2 of which were baseless penalties.

Everyone is trying to find something to hold on to with him, clutching at straws.

His general play is poor, he is quite weak, he hardly ever looks like scoring, and his free kicks are horrible.

He may turn out to be great, but to date, he has shown very little indeed. At one point in the second half today he gave the ball away under little pressure in dangerous positions in our half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He scored 3 goals this season, 2 of which were baseless penalties.

Everyone is trying to find something to hold on to with him, clutching at straws.

His general play is poor, he is quite weak, he hardly ever looks like scoring, and his free kicks are horrible.

He may turn out to be great, but to date, he has shown very little indeed. At one point in the second half today he gave the ball away under little pressure in dangerous positions in our half.
jesus christ :sergio:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Positive:

- extremely hardworking;
- helps defending / marking / tracing back;
- clearly has a lot of will;
- decent to good stamina;
- very intelligent, fairly mature for his age;
- good decision making;
- great passing;
- very good vision;
- great left foot;
- willing passer (team first kind of guy);
- great first touch;
- very agile.

Negatives:
- not an explosive player;
- not very strong to hold on the ball;
- doesn't really beat his man often on driblle or acceleration/pace;
- huge reliance of left foot, something that limits his performance a lot;
- not a great finisher due to no use of right foot.

He's been put on a tough position, not having Tevez to mentor him and to grow strenght by strenght. He was thrown at the fire on a disfuncitonal and new and young team, having to learn on the fly, and having to adapt his positioning and game to the team.

IMO he's done fairly good to good so far. Still don't know if he will explode into a WC player or not, have no clue about it. But the fact his mentality seems great makes me hope he can become a great player. Right now he's a good player. He hasn't been making the difference, and actually this can't be demanded from him right now. But he has been contributing.

Definitely a starter right now. On one hand he doesn't seem to be a generational talent like some seem to believe, but his mentality has pleased me and he has the tools to become a very good player. Right now he's good. Not sure about WC one day, hope so.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Well he's young and he can still train his right foot. If he becomes two footed he'd be deadly
I've heard this line of logic a lot. However, how often do you actually see this type of thing? Most one footed 21 year old kids tend to end up being 30 year old one footed players.

Same thing with other characteristics. Did Inzagi learn to be more than a poacher? Did Henry learn to be great in the air?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
They really dislike dybala against all logic
That's not fucking right , I don't dislike Dybala at all,only Juve players I disliked are Martinez,Poulsen.

Why the he'll would I dislike Dybala? I said I fail to see what's so special about him , I never denied his talent , but I think he isn't world class,he has a lot of work to do , his right foot is really weak,his 1st touch too , he might become world class and I really hope he'll succeed , but until now I wasn't impressed , but you came at conclusion I dislike him,wich isn't true at all .

I might be wrong (right fully so) , but if this guy is going to get better I'll come here and apologise to doubt this guy,but he has to improve .

I was wrong for some players too , so I might be wrong on this one to,but no fucking way I dislike this guy .

I might gave you wrong impression because my bad English , but belive me I really hope this guy is going to be world class , that would make me so happy .

Since 2011 I never doubt Marotta's transfers , because he is really good at his work and proved me wrong , almost every time , but Dybala has a lot of work to do .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's not fucking right , I don't dislike Dybala at all,only Juve players I disliked are Martinez,Poulsen.

Why the he'll would I dislike Dybala? I said I fail to see what's so special about him , I never denied his talent , but I think he isn't world class,he has a lot of work to do , his right foot is really weak,his 1st touch too , he might become world class and I really hope he'll succeed , but until now I wasn't impressed , but you came at conclusion I dislike him,wich isn't true at all .

I might be wrong (right fully so) , but if this guy is going to get better I'll come here and apologise to doubt this guy,but he has to improve .

I was wrong for some players too , so I might be wrong on this one to,but no fucking way I dislike this guy .

I might gave you wrong impression because my bad English , but belive me I really hope this guy is going to be world class , that would make me so happy .

Since 2011 I never doubt Marotta's transfers , because he is really good at his work and proved me wrong , almost every time , but Dybala has a lot of work to do .
:tup:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think it is fair to say that Dybala cant use his right foot and he still has a way to go before he is WC, but bad first touch, cant drible, no accelaration? Are you watching the same player as I am? I mean what the fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)