• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This kid is more of a fighter and a battler than I gave him credit for. And he is obviously full of flair and fancy as well, with a goal scoring touch. Going to be an absolute joy to watch this lad develop into an absolute star with us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ingenious player. Might be getting ahead of myself but his movements and unpredictability is very similar to DP's. He is going to become a huge player for us.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Those that are disappointed, Dybala is playing in a role that needs to adapt his game to, meaning our system is not shaped around him where either most plays go through him in a two man forward or he's got free role to drift and being set up through the middle.

I do agree, at the moment he seems lost at times and underwhelming, but he will have his moments.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Those that are disappointed, Dybala is playing in a role that needs to adapt his game to, meaning our system is not shaped around him where either most plays go through him in a two man forward or he's got free role to drift and being set up through the middle.

I do agree, at the moment he seems lost at times and underwhelming, but he will have his moments.
Excellent analysis :tup:

Im excited about this guy's potential but he's not there yet. Thankfully he looks like a hardworking motherfucker, he'll get there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We sometimes forget he is only 21. Young as fuck still. Won't be near his best for another couple of years at the earliest. But when he reaches dat dere potential...whoa. Hopefully he can be our own Agüero.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He needs to work on some aspects of his game. He is young, he can become much better. You can see that the talent is there, the grinta, his inteligence. He just needs to work on his first touch and positioning a bit and all will be well....

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He and Morata seem to be good friends.

Let's hope it will be one of the reasons Morata stays here.

BTW, he's getting rough treatment from the opposition. Bologna really fauled him hard.

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
We sometimes forget he is only 21. Young as $#@! still. Won't be near his best for another couple of years at the earliest. But when he reaches dat dere potential...whoa. Hopefully he can be our own Agüero.
when he reaches dat potential and be new Aguero he will leave for Barca and make his dream come true (playing with Messi) :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 350)