Paulo Dybala (117 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The guy is a lost cause. I don't recall the last time I took anything he said seriously.
Oh "saviour" came to help.The same is with me about your posts .Just keep defending Beppe for million times and everything wrong which was done by him just to defend and to write something.Write something when you have something to say not a usuall stupid bullshit how we are okay when half team is injured,how Hernanes is a best buy,how Zaza is a best value for the money ,how Vidal was too old at 28 an injury prone and similar shit. Do yourself a favour .Just cut the crap and save us from stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

The sad part is that it seems there are quite a few members already behaving as though Dybala is looking like a flop.[/QUOTE]

I don't intend to explain to you that I am not criticizing him but that I expected more from him.Shall I repeat hundred times?
This is a reason for banning because some members have different opinions?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I didn't say you should be banned at all.

And you said his performances are not promising much, and that he will be easily wiped off by strong, fast defenders. Contrary to this, I said he's scored 3 goals in 4 matches as a 21 year old, playing for the biggest team in Italy. That's impressive, any way you look at it. Especially considering he was a late sub in 2 of those matches. He's scored in both matches he has started.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I didn't say you should be banned at all.

And you said his performances are not promising much, and that he will be easily wiped off by strong, fast defenders. Contrary to this, I said he's scored 3 goals in 4 matches as a 21 year old, playing for the biggest team in Italy. That's impressive, any way you look at it. Especially considering he was a late sub in 2 of those matches. He's scored in both matches he has started.

As I told you I expect more of him.That's not criticizing.If his performances are impressive to you I don't want to opone on that.That's not my opinion.Different opinions.End of story.I will be happiest man if he become our best player.Simply, for now I explained what I thought.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He should start for sure, smart touches and clever solutions. But he will never play LW aslong as Morata is healthy, only CF instead of Mandzu or occasionally RW with freedom I'm guessing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He should start for sure, smart touches and clever solutions. But he will never play LW aslong as Morata is healthy, only CF instead of Mandzu or occasionally RW with freedom I'm guessing.
Selection headache for Allegri :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh "saviour" came to help.The same is with me about your posts .Just keep defending Beppe for million times and everything wrong which was done by him just to defend and to write something.Write something when you have something to say not a usuall stupid bullshit how we are okay when half team is injured,how Hernanes is a best buy,how Zaza is a best value for the money ,how Vidal was too old at 28 an injury prone and similar shit. Do yourself a favour .Just cut the crap and save us from stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

The sad part is that it seems there are quite a few members already behaving as though Dybala is looking like a flop.[/QUOTE]

I don't intend to explain to you that I am not criticizing him but that I expected more from him.Shall I repeat hundred times?
This is a reason for banning because some members have different opinions?
wat?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The team looks more balanced without him he is a great talent though and i hope he isnt pushed out.
It does because he didnt start this game? He is not as strong/athletic as the other two, but he is more creative and able to create for himself, plus been effective with 3 goals in like 2 starts and 3 subs.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It does because he didnt start this game? He is not as strong/athletic as the other two, but he is more creative and able to create for himself, plus been effective with 3 goals in like 2 starts and 3 subs.
I just thought we played alot better and looked more secure at the back because of the defensive work of Morata and Mandu. Against lesser teams where we have the ball more i think Dybala will be more usefull and they are the games i want to see him start instead of one of the 2 who played today his skills will help us unlock stubborn defenses. A creative player up front today would not of seen enough of the ball to be effective so it was wise from Allegri to go for strong atheltic players instead to try and hold the ball and help out our midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Most of our opponents the gameplan tonight wouldnt work against, we wont sitback and work hard, we will be the ones taking charge, and for that we need someone who makes shit happen like Dybala vs settled defences.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Most of our opponents the gameplan tonight wouldnt work against, we wont sitback and work hard, we will be the ones taking charge, and for that we need someone who makes shit happen like Dybala vs settled defences.
Yeah i totally agree that is what i was trying to say.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I think we will decide our starting 11 and even our formation depending on our opponent. We have Morata, Mandzukic, Cuadrado and Dybala all for 3 spots. Also I think sometimes we will play a trequartista which would make it 2 spots. I think everyone will play around the same, there will be enough time for everyone. Definitely better to have more quality than less quality

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we will decide our starting 11 and even our formation depending on our opponent. We have Morata, Mandzukic, Cuadrado and Dybala all for 3 spots. Also I think sometimes we will play a trequartista which would make it 2 spots. I think everyone will play around the same, there will be enough time for everyone. Definitely better to have more quality than less quality
And Zaza

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't know, his lack of strenght worries me. He also isn't explosive to make up for it. I think he'd be bullied yesterday by City's defense had he played from the beginning.

The ideal scene would be Dybala-Cuadrado-Morata upfront, but honestly, I'm not sure Dybala has what it takes yet. Gotta see more of him. He's very skilled and intelligent, but the inability to use his right feet makes him kind of predictable and he has no phyisicality, wether it's strength or acceleration.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I dont like this guy as a striker, I think he's better off on the wing. Yes he's scored twice in the league but he reminds me of Giovinco in the middle..he'll get bullied off the ball every time

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know, his lack of strenght worries me. He also isn't explosive to make up for it. I think he'd be bullied yesterday by City's defense had he played from the beginning.

The ideal scene would be Dybala-Cuadrado-Morata upfront, but honestly, I'm not sure Dybala has what it takes yet. Gotta see more of him. He's very skilled and intelligent, but the inability to use his right feet makes him kind of predictable and he has no phyisicality, wether it's strength or acceleration.
He's not lacking in strength at all. Relative to giant CFs, sure... But he's actually incredibly strong on his feet because he runs with a very low centre of gravity, making him quite hard to knock off the ball. Hence the reason he was so good in tight spaces against physical Serie A defenders last year.

This whole "lack of strength" thing has been blown massively out of proportion. Part of it is his face. He looks like a teenager still. But his body isn't as slight as people are saying, and his lower body is very strong.

Calling him not explosive is silly too. He has exceptional acceleration and agility, he's very quick. He's a little lacking in top-end speed, but he's not really that type of player, and doesn't play that style of game. He plays a game that requires good acceleration, quick bursts of pace, and agility, and he has these things in spades. So yes, I would call him explosive. Just not fast.

And :rofl: at the guy saying he reminds him of Gio in the middle.

He played #9 all last season for Palermo and scored 13 goals and 10 assists. Gio was only good as WF for Parma, he never did anything all like Dybala playing as a striker. Dybala also has 3 goals in 250 minutes for Juve, playing in striker role.

So much nonsense about this guy. Watch him play. He has acceleration. He has agility. He runs with a low centre of gravity and is hard to knock off the ball. He's nowhere near as easily bullied as people are suggesting. And seriously get a grip if you think he's anything like Gio. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)