Paulo Dybala (313 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
His weakest Juve game apart from the penalty btw, but still decent. Tried to do too much at times and displayed some poor decision making (all attacking players did this a lot today), but also some good link-up and passes.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Not so sure, thought he had a bad first half then was quiet for the majority of the second.

Superb penalty, just a shame he has been thrown in the deep end in a team not performing.
I would say Cuadrado played great today and Alex Sandro, Pereyra and Hernanes had their moments but also had mistakes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy didn't have a great game. He started very well, but disappeared just before halftime and made some very poor decisions in the second half with the ball. But he took a fantastic penalty and showed great confidence in dispatching it in a high pressure situation.

Poorest on the pitch today (in terms of how far off their level they played) were Pogba and Morata by far.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Dybala: 'Juve deserved victory'

:lol:
Well we had a lot of chances tbf. That one episode with Pereyra hitting the post and Pogba basically missing an empty net was almost comical.

But I generally don't like this "deserved to win" talk. We didn't take our chances, they did. Finishing is part of the game too, and we sucked at it today.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy didn't have a great game. He started very well, but disappeared just before halftime and made some very poor decisions in the second half with the ball. But he took a fantastic penalty and showed great confidence in dispatching it in a high pressure situation.

Poorest on the pitch today (in terms of how far off their level they played) were Pogba and Morata by far.
:tup:

I had really high hopes in Pogba & Morata for this season, but they've both been atriscious so far, with Morata having perhaps a bit of an excuse due to the injury of his.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Well we had a lot of chances tbf. That one episode with Pereyra hitting the post and Pogba basically missing an empty net was almost comical.

But I generally don't like this "deserved to win" talk. We didn't take our chances, they did. Finishing is part of the game too, and we sucked at it today.

- - - Updated - - -

I had really high hopes in Pogba & Morata for this season, but they've both been atriscious so far, with Morata having perhaps a bit of an excuse due to the injury of his.
It's BS really. They could have killed the game if Buffon didn't pull a mighty save.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not so sure, thought he had a bad first half then was quiet for the majority of the second.

Superb penalty, just a shame he has been thrown in the deep end in a team not performing.
I don't envy him, but he probably thought the start would be easier than this. Playing for Juve is a big deal, everyone kisses your ass when you're doing well but destroys you with bad results.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Chievo had perfectly clear goal disallowed for a 0-2. And they were denied only by miracle save by Buffon. We wera abel to score only from a debatable penalty.

By now, this team is huge emberassment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 297)