Paulo Dybala (137 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have been saying Licht is done as a WB for some time now. He can cut it for sure as a defensive right back.. but he is too old and talentless to be an offensive winger in a 352.
I can hack one more season of Licht as a defensive RB. I cannot hack another season of Licht plodding along in a Wingback role he doesn't excel in at all anymore.

I really hope we sign Vrsaljko next season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Props to dybala for being concentrated the whole game and trying what he could.

Its refreshing to see dybala trying and failing but keeping his composure, unlike Pogba who is turning into the most bitching 10 ever.

Allegri, dont let pogba go nuts.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If he fails to deliver, we are fucked. Nedved took 6 months to adjust, Zidane had a 6-7 month acclimation period, so I truly fear for Dybala. The latter two had stellar squads to depend on, far superior versions to what we have now.

Oct 23, 2012
The team needs time to come together. There are injuries (Marchisio, Khedira) to factor in and new players working into the squad (Cuadrado, Sandro). I don't think we can take much out of the first two games other than Roma will be dangerous all year long. They are deep and talented all over the pitch.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dybala is hopefully a solution for the next 5-8 years not just the next 5-8 weeks. I don't expect him to carry us right now although he might feel like he has to with our current team setup.

There's no question that he's about as talented a player as you're going to find at that age. I'm excited for his future.

enzo

May 14, 2012
If he fails to deliver, we are fucked. Nedved took 6 months to adjust, Zidane had a 6-7 month acclimation period, so I truly fear for Dybala. The latter two had stellar squads to depend on, far superior versions to what we have now.
I know it's just one goal, but he never gave up against Roma and eventually scored. He might need some time to adapt in terms of getting to know the others players (as everybody actually), but he definitely is not lost.

What are the chances Dybala will actually play behind Morata and Mandzukic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)