Paulo Dybala (131 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Great???

What game were you people watching? He is extremely weak in general play - basically got pushed off the ball every time.
what I saw he escaped couple a times from 1v2-3 roma players, alot more than big boys Manzu or llorente managed to do when we play that type of 3-5-2. unless you expected him to dribble past half Roma on his own or hold the ball like a target man then I understand your disappointment.

How about you look at that finish one more time.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I was a Dybala doubter, still am to a degree, but I have my hopes and his goal today showed great touch.

He is encouraging. Was the better forward on the pitch all day today. Hopefully, with proper service from a better-collected midfield, he can flourish.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Took the goal really well, some great moves during the game. I like when he stayed on his feet in the 1st half despite Keita trying hard to bring him down, and after previously leaving him and some other Roma player behind, with nice dribble. Works hard as well, looks very determined and focused.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Once Morata and Pereyra got on he finally found someone to play with.

Very good player buy obviously he's not Tevez. That's why the 352 is ridiculous we should be left in the past.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i was watching the match with my parents.. father thought he is a good and has potential, on the other hand my mom though he looks good, if you know what i mean :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was always concentrated, trying to do whatever he could.

Pogba on the other hand was a crybaby.

Wtf is going on with Pogba?
Whats Pogba fucking explode once our best fucking midfielder returns.
I got some flack for saying Marchisio allows Pogba to be twice as good if pirlol wasent playing. Now with peppi and coki behind Pogba its even worse.
But you just wait untill its fucking Marchisio

I'll do you guys a favor. I wont bookmark these Pogba posts, so in a few months time when everyone is sucking his dick continiously, i'll just smile and be happy il principino returned

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I just came to a conclusion. Lichtsteiner is the position we should have reinforced. There's no defending nor attacking in him. He's useless at everything.

We can't play 532 and win the league - a wingback must be able to either dribble or cross. Unless we have Cuadrado and Sandro on the flanks this formation will not win against other teams than Carpi.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have been saying Licht is done as a WB for some time now. He can cut it for sure as a defensive right back.. but he is too old and talentless to be an offensive winger in a 352.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)