Paulo Dybala (161 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
nonsense many here said they'd rather have a midfield of staruro pogba and padoin than Roma's midfield.
Why do I need to defend arguments of other ppl?

I say that our MF Marchisio Khedira Pogba is miles ahead of Roma and I stick to this version. Padoin, Sturaro? Not so much. Funny after years of subpar depth signings we end up with no depth

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
My initial fears about Dybala not being a 'fighter' is gone. This kid's got some heart on him. He worked his ass off chasing the Roma players when the others stood watching.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My initial fears about Dybala not being a 'fighter' is gone. This kid's got some heart on him. He worked his ass off chasing the Roma players when the others stood watching.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Why do I need to defend arguments of other ppl?

I say that our MF Marchisio Khedira Pogba is miles ahead of Roma and I stick to this version. Padoin, Sturaro? Not so much. Funny after years of subpar depth signings we end up with no depth
:rofl:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Messi for quite a while in his career, needed to be supported by iniesta and xavi.

Pogba is still at that point. Truely amazing players, but they need to be carried.

nothing wrong with that. just gotto be patient
Any player needs support. Messi at that point in his career was already scoring 30-40 goals per season and leading his team to trebles.

Pogba will be an excellent player but he is not from another planet like Messi and Ronaldo are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)