Paulo Dybala (111 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Former Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has suggested that the Old Lady should consider a swap deal that involves Paulo Dybala and Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

Cobolli Gigli believes that, given the circumstances, a swap deal between the two players would be incredibly beneficial for both the players.
Speaking to Radio Kiss Kiss (via Goal), he said: "I think Dybala needs a new experience and Napoli would be good for him. Ancelotti can be the right solution for him. It would be ideal for his career. However, Dybala would cost around €130 million but if I were Juve I'd do anything to sign Koulibaly."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Former Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has suggested that the Old Lady should consider a swap deal that involves Paulo Dybala and Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

Cobolli Gigli believes that, given the circumstances, a swap deal between the two players would be incredibly beneficial for both the players.
Speaking to Radio Kiss Kiss (via Goal), he said: "I think Dybala needs a new experience and Napoli would be good for him. Ancelotti can be the right solution for him. It would be ideal for his career. However, Dybala would cost around €130 million but if I were Juve I'd do anything to sign Koulibaly."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
jees and what is that fart doing with his life these days since his acts of footballing terrorism i wonder?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)