Paulo Dybala (91 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd say go for it.
icardi refused to train since he was stripped of the capitancy. imagine such mentality at juventus.

now, imagine giving them dybala, a player that would provide them with creativity in the middle of the pitch, something that they've been missing since sneijder left.

let's please them, because why not.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Corsport: Bayern are keen to sign Paulo Dybala and kick-start a new cycle. Juventus estimate him to be €120m. However, the discussions are still in an embryonic stage.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
icardi refused to train since he was stripped of the capitancy. imagine such mentality at juventus.

now, imagine giving them dybala, a player that would provide them with creativity in the middle of the pitch, something that they've been missing since sneijder left.

let's please them, because why not.
The mentality would be weeded out if he came to Juventus. The only way I see us signing him is making him part with Wanda as his agent, something that looks increasingly possible if he is to further his career and shed his image.

To me Dybala is good but nothing special, he didn't turn out to be the player I hoped he would be. We need a #9 and Icardi is a fantastic striker. Straight swap fixes the issue of a malfunctioning Dybala and gives us a player we actually need. Leaves money for Marcello + CM.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Nah we need to stay fair. Youd pay 160M for Dybala, instead you pax 40M for James and give us another player barely worth 70M. You still pay less than Dybsla is worth
I'd love to have Dybala but it doesn't seem like he'd fit our system. If he's coming to play as RW or AM, then no thanks. But i'd love him in false 9/SS position.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd love to have Dybala but it doesn't seem like he'd fit our system. If he's coming to play as RW or AM, then no thanks. But i'd love him in false 9/SS position.
If i was Bayern, id try to sign him if Lewa leaves and play him as a striker. If its for AM/SS in a 4231 then might as well stick with James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 75)