Paulo Dybala (114 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agresti wrote yesterday he seems destined for the bench on March 12th
I agree to that, especially since Berna at mezzala seems to be Allegris idea for that game. And its not exactly Dybala thats the problem, its that we need to play 451 in Europe, and he needs to play the forward role in that formation since he cant defend the wings the way Mandzukic can (or even Costa). And that is exactly what i wanted for him last year, but Allegri always picked Higuain over him in that system, which to me was wrong. Now with Ronaldo though, no way. So start without him and try scoring in the 1st half. Then see around 60th-70th minute if hed be useful.

Also, we badly miss Cuadrado for such games. Hed be perfect for the return leg

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
No need to get your pussy in a twist in being serious. With his above numbers where would you classify him without bias

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Nevermind that those are good stats, stats don't tell you the whole story, football is judged with the eyes. Besides where would that rank Bernardeschi?

In all those years except the first year, he was never put in his ideal position.

Your bias against him is pretty apparent, there no need for debate. You don't like him, end of. But what's for sure is that he's capable of a lot and that no matter what you say, his talent is there.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well I posted the numbers because you said he was consistent

As a finisher yes he is consistent but doesn't have #9 level goals because he isn't playing that role. If you are just looking at the numbers it doesn't tell the story of how infrequently he gets these chances but when he does get even half chances his finishing is World Class.

I don't know how you can have regularly watched Juventus for the last few years and not seen this. It doesn't even seem like a controversial or debatable point just something that should be obvious to someone who has witnessed it.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
As a finisher yes he is consistent but doesn't have #9 level goals because he isn't playing that role. If you are just looking at the numbers it doesn't tell the story of how infrequently he gets these chances but when he does get even half chances his finishing is World Class.

I don't know how you can have regularly watched Juventus for the last few years and not seen this. It doesn't even seem like a controversial or debatable point just something that should be obvious to someone who has witnessed it.
Ok granted he's been played all over but unless we have a coach that will play him as a 9 is it worth keeping him?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Jesus was a disappointment :baus::tup:
Indeed. unemployed long hair bum always hanging out under bridges with degenerates and talking about he's destined for great things.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok granted he's been played all over but unless we have a coach that will play him as a 9 is it worth keeping him?

so you do agree then that you were wrong, that he is a world class finisher but isn't being played in that role and might as well be sold if he isn't going to be used in his best role? I can understand that. I don't agree that the club should let a player of his talent go, i think we should do whatever possible to make him being here work, but i can respect that opinion.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Indeed. unemployed long hair bum always hanging out under bridges with degenerates and talking about he's destined for great things.

- - - Updated - - -

so you do agree then that you were wrong, that he is a world class finisher but isn't being played in that role and might as well be sold if he isn't going to be used in his best role? I can understand that. I don't agree that the club should let a player of his talent go, i think we should do whatever possible to make him being here work, but i can respect that opinion.
Uncalled for man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)