Paulo Dybala (42 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Maybe but it wasn't because of his skill that it happened he imzaghied it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I think his skill is that over the long run he will convert these chances in front of goal more than the average #9. Perhaps even at the highest rate in Europe. So yes of course, he would require luck or a teammate to pass it. But I really believe he is lethal in the box and this is his main attribute.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I think his skill is that over the long run he will convert these chances in front of goal more than the average #9. Perhaps even at the highest rate in Europe. So yes of course, he would require luck or a teammate to pass it. But I really believe he is lethal in the box and this is his main attribute.
Ok and that may be true but let's not kid ourselves and act like he saved us today and it wasn't just a lucky break

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
idk aren't you on a recent anti- Dybala kick?
Maybe but it wasn't because of his skill that it happened he imzaghied it.

And being able to inzaghi 30 times a season is not a talent of incredible use to us?

ridiculous anyway because he is no inzaghi at all and is one of the best finishers in the game. That left foot is incredible when given any space within 25 yards from goal

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
idk aren't you on a recent anti- Dybala kick?

And being able to inzaghi 30 times a season is not a talent of incredible use to us?

ridiculous anyway because he is no inzaghi at all and is one of the best finishers in the game. That left foot is incredible when given any space within 25 yards from goal
Didn't say he was but English reading comprehension is your strong suit when your being a dybala zealot.
All I said was he did that today and him scoring was an accident of circumstances not becaise he willed that goal.
Therefore it doesn't show me anything

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Didn't say he was but English reading comprehension is your strong suit when your being a dybala zealot.
All I said was he did that today and him scoring was an accident of circumstances not becaise he willed that goal.
Therefore it doesn't show me anything

Ok first off you should try writing a legible post when you are going to include criticism of someone's comprehension but anyway i'm not a big believer in luck in football or in writing off the accomplishments of a consistently successful player as luck.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
wasn't impressive at all had a ball land on his feet by accident and scored, luck not skill. the rest of the game looked just as out of place as last wednesday
Dybala will always be a better player than either Mandzukic or Bernardeschi.

This does not mean that those players are bad. Indeed, those players are actually very good, but they will never be as good as Dybala.

Just to let you both know.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Ok first off you should try writing a legible post when you are going to include criticism of someone's comprehension but anyway i'm not a big believer in luck in football or in writing off the accomplishments of a consistently successful player as luck.
You're post is not believable because of the last sentence. Consistency is not a dybala trait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)