Paulo Dybala (152 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
idk aren't you on a recent anti- Dybala kick?

And being able to inzaghi 30 times a season is not a talent of incredible use to us?

ridiculous anyway because he is no inzaghi at all and is one of the best finishers in the game. That left foot is incredible when given any space within 25 yards from goal
I’m on a either a play Dybala closer to goal where he belongs or sell kick.

Or get a new coach that can get more from this attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala will always be a better player than either Mandzukic or Bernardeschi.

This does not mean that those players are bad. Indeed, those players are actually very good, but they will never be as good as Dybala.

Just to let you both know.
Why are you telling me? Have I said otherwise?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Indeed. unemployed long hair bum always hanging out under bridges with degenerates and talking about he's destined for great things.
Not to mention alcoholic. Why else would he pretend to turn water into wine instead of something like V8 juice or protein shakes to help out all those malnourished people?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's not true at all before Ronaldo he played as a Striker

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
You know we played 4-2-3-1 for his 2nd and 3rd seasons right? Where in that set up did Dybala play, as the sole nr 1, the striker? Or the central attacking mid?

Most attacking role he had was first season, he played 2nd forward to Mandzu/Morata, two guys that dont like being in box much, drift wide etc, so he got plenty of space around box. Plus Pogba moving up ball alot helped him alot in attacking phase.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm just curious if you saw the above numbers without his name on them would you all think that was a prolific juventus grade forward or someone at Milan

I'm just curious if you saw AndreaCristiano's posts without his name on them, would you all think that made a lick sense or he's just batshit clueless.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
People are frustrated with your posts and insult you because you come across as incredibly dishonest. You shift the goalpost literally makes things up as the debate goes along.

Everyone knows that the striker position at Juventus since 2015 has been disputed between Morata, Mandzukic, Higuain and Ronaldo. Dybala has basically never plays as striker for Juve. He played as support striker in his first season, attacking midfielder in his second season, and has been playing as a hybrid right-winger since Allegri switched to a three man midfield.

You have been a member since 2011 and have over 15k posts on this forum, and you are seriously claiming that Dybala played as striker before Ronaldo joined us.

That’s just straight up dishonesty. You are not interested in the truth, you are merely pushing an agenda.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Ok and that may be true but let's not kid ourselves and act like he saved us today and it wasn't just a lucky break

It was Mandzukic who made that goal. That Dybala and Matuidi managed to play through 4-5 men and score, was standard procedure.

Luck was involved for the ball to fall for Dybala, but he did everything right on the setup and the finish. It was a good attacking move, but horrible defending. They were 6 against 3 and fucked it up.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not to mention alcoholic. Why else would he pretend to turn water into wine instead of something like V8 juice or protein shakes to help out all those malnourished people?
Good point, theyre in the desert so drinkable water is limited and the one guy who can change liquids is making it all into wine. That's stealing your mom's tv to trade for crack tier stuff.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
^Dybala played as a CF once since Higgy arrived from what i remember, here:

http://livetv.sx/enx/showvideo/539345_juventus_genoa/

its just Genoa and a Coppa match, but he played well and you could see that is his natural role. then Allegri subbed in Higuain at the 60th minute and later talked what Dybala all lacks to play CF. we never saw him there again.

full match for whoever wants to waste an hour of their life:
http://livetv.sx/enx/showvideo/539408_juventus_genoa/
http://livetv.sx/enx/showvideo/539409_juventus_genoa/

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He should play as a regista.

100 percent serious. His passing gud.
His dribbling gud. Would give him good opportunity to use longshots of his as well.

Free up pjanic further on pitch.

Bench khedira Forever.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
He should play as a regista.

100 percent serious. His passing gud.
His dribbling gud. Would give him good opportunity to use longshots of his as well.

Free up pjanic further on pitch.

Bench khedira Forever.

First touch too bad to play regista.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Agree that its not that good.

But if a low level footballer like marchisio can turn into a decent regista. Than so can an intelligent footballer with actual skill like dyby

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@DAiDEViL
Why sad? It's not like any of our issues are NOT fixable.

Dybala is a great player when used correctly. Max is a great coach too but maybe he is out of ideas with this team? New coach could be solution to our problems without making big sales is what I'm trying to say.

I don't know what Max's issue is with this offense.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
In the past year, Dybala has made a successful dribble every 29.9 minutes and is 13th most successful dribbler in the top 5 european leagues according to CIES.

Him and Cancelo (31) make the top 50.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47358034

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Surprised Neymar isn't even on that list. I'd expect him to make top 3 with the way he embarrasses defenders in the french league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)