Paulo Dybala (143 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
patience boys. He was ripping it some weeks ago. Patience.

And our problem is more complicated than just signaling a bad day from dybala or pipa

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wasn't really his night, tho it wasn't really anyone's night so i guess is safe to say he was on same level with the team.

I dont believe there is something between Dybala and Allegri, i'd rather think Dybala is a bit affected by the pressure and the team's poor perfomances so far, as all of us he probably had higher expectations from this season and so far Juve ain't doing that great even in Italy so is hard to think that players aren't also a bit confused or affected by the ideea that theyr domestic crown looks a bit out of reach atm, nevermind theyr UCL ambitions...

Anyway, in his case im sure he will bounce back with some goals in the next few games :tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dybala is very inconsistent. Either he's by far the best player on the pitch, scoring hat-tricks or he's one of the worst players on the pitch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Haven't you been bashing Bonucci the last few months for being poor for Milan ? when infact we really miss his presence
POOR FOR MILAN is not poor for Juventus, is it?

Dybala is a superstar, bonucci isn’t. Not sure what point you’re trying to make.

- - - Updated - - -

We are in an adjustment period but certainly not a crisis yet.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
icemaη;5625518 said:
So can we or can't we call out bad performances? I'm confused.
Of course you can. His performances in the CL have been underwhelming, but then I log in to see people praising Higuain for having a couple of nice touches, some off the ball movement, but scoring 0 goals. Our 90 million Euro signing, purportedly our main striker whose main job is to score goals, scores zero goals, zilch, and yet gets praised for his "efforts." I can understand praising Matri or Amauri for trying, but when you're the club's most expensive acquisition, I expect a lot more.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
POOR FOR MILAN is not poor for Juventus, is it?

Dybala is a superstar, bonucci isn’t. Not sure what point you’re trying to make.

- - - Updated - - -

We are in an adjustment period but certainly not a crisis yet.
My point is even though he has been poor for Milan, it doesn't change the fact that he was world class for Juventus and we dearly miss him. I remember having this argument with you and you felt like losing Bonucci was hardly a loss. Isn't it clear we are missing him however bad he may be for Milan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)