Paulo Dybala (48 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Do or die? It's a $#@!ing league game ffs! Let's give it to fatso, or the anonymous/invisible Mandzukic next time. I wonder if the reactions will be the same if they miss as well. Bunch of $#@!ing ingrates; without his goals, we wouldn't even be talking about a Scudetto challenge this season.
Ya to blame dybala on this penalty miss is just stupid. It was pretty well taken. Sure, he might have felt pressurized. But, yesterday was just a bad luck game. Higuain missed from 1 yard out wtf (not his fault either). Lazio did not deserve this win.

Allegri should really worry about our defense. Chiello and barzagli is past it.

And our attack isn't penetrative enough. Cus we buy Italian boy idols like bernie, and not Alexis Sanchez.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ya to blame dybala on this penalty miss is just stupid. It was pretty well taken. Sure, he might have felt pressurized. But, yesterday was just a bad luck game. Higuain missed from 1 yard out wtf (not his fault either). Lazio did not deserve this win.

Allegri should really worry about our defense. Chiello and barzagli is past it.

And our attack isn't penetrative enough. Cus we buy Italian boy idols like bernie, and not Alexis Sanchez.
Good way to sum it up, tho i'd add the lack of creativity from our midfield and right backs which are supposed to create key passes or key crosses and they go missing, cant really expect much of a atack that never gets the ball in the right place or at the right moment.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Son, you're still finding out what it means to have that 10. Bunch of goals in few games doesn't get you anything.

Del Piero was benched, pissed on, injured for a year, played in Serie B and after everything he did for the club some people still fucked him.

You need to get tough kid.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Grande Pavel on Dybala:
“I hope nobody will take him away from us, but after Neymar to PSG, anything is possible. The transfer market has gone crazy,” the former Czech Republic international stated. “At the end of the day, it’s up to the players to decide: if they’ve got balls, they will stay at Juventus. If people only think about money, they will certainly make the wrong decision.”

This!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's a two way street. If the management has balls, they'll do everything they can to keep the player. The club has to show it's committed to the player and believes in him; the onus is not only on the player.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's a two way street. If the management has balls, they'll do everything they can to keep the player. The club has to show it's committed to the player and believes in him; the onus is not only on the player.
190mil and I'd sell in heartbeat

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe wouldnt be able to resist either:beppe:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Son, you're still finding out what it means to have that 10. Bunch of goals in few games doesn't get you anything.

Del Piero was benched, pissed on, injured for a year, played in Serie B and after everything he did for the club some people still fucked him.

You need to get tough kid.

I am sure he will appreciate your parental advice.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why is Nedved trying to pull his card?

This just screams that Juve are trying to get ahead of any negative feedback upon the eventual sale of Dybala this summer.

Proactive PR approach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)