Paulo Dybala (97 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
at least nedved fucks chicks when he's drunk. like men do. this guy though, he shits on the club he can thank a career to. footballers are rarely extremely smart people, so nothing unexpected, still disappointing.

and some believe we'll bring him back :touched:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
at least nedved fucks chicks when he's drunk. like men do. this guy though, he shits on the club he can thank a career to. footballers are rarely extremely smart people, so nothing unexpected, still disappointing.

Waiting for the Dybala fanbois to come throat this ungrateful little bitch. And cheer for Roma some more :touched:

@Bianconero81 @AFL_ITALIA etc

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You could say a lot about Nedved and his morals. But at least the man is unapologetic.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Am I supposed to give a shit? His relationship with the club is terminated, are former players expected to worship it like a fan would? How many former employers do you genuienly care about?
No one says he has to worship the club. Where are you reading that nonsense? Just saying he could show a little bit of respect and not shit on the club that made his career.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
No one says he has to worship the club. Where are you reading that nonsense? Just saying he could show a little bit of respect and not shit on the club that made his career.
I agree, I'd like that too as a fan of the club and player. But ultimately...I just don't care, at all. To him it's a standard employee-employer relationship just like we all have.

We could say the same about how Canadian Tire built @Lion's career for example but I wouldn't expect him to always speak glowingly about them in every situation should he ever leave.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Am I supposed to give a shit? His relationship with the club is terminated, are former players expected to worship it like a fan would? How many former employers do you genuienly care about?
Petty Ironic just wants to get a reaction. He likes to goad and provoke sometimes, and frankly it's tedious and tiresome when it comes to Dybala. He's the same in the McNuggets thread.

I honestly don't care what the club do anymore - I have lost my enthusiasm for the team and the sport in general. If they are really considering bringing Dybala back, then it's an admission of failure on so many levels. We should, as always, be looking ahead.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Petty Ironic just wants to get a reaction. He likes to goad and provoke sometimes, and frankly it's tedious and tiresome when it comes to Dybala. He's the same in the McNuggets thread.

I honestly don't care what the club do anymore - I have lost my enthusiasm for the team and the sport in general. If they are really considering bringing Dybala back, then it's an admission of failure on so many levels. We should, as always, be looking ahead.
Since when????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 84)