Paulo Dybala (88 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I understand it's just nonsense. But to face all that drama he brings with him, I will never forget when he was subbed in and annoyed to not start so he just kicked the ball away like a kid. I have never seen anyone so unprofessional in my life and I never will again. The stares at the management after scoring. Two years of ranting about not being given Messi-salary when he was injured most of the time or in tantrum on and off the pitch. His brother and "agent" acting out like he was the husband of Rabiot's mother.
In-form, the dude is so awesome to watch. I love how he the ball is like glue on his feet. I know there's no truth to these rumors and I'm glad for it. Couldn't stand to repeat it all again with an even older version of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I understand it's just nonsense. But to face all that drama he brings with him, I will never forget when he was subbed in and annoyed to not start so he just kicked the ball away like a kid. I have never seen anyone so unprofessional in my life and I never will again. The stares at the management after scoring. Two years of ranting about not being given Messi-salary when he was injured most of the time or in tantrum on and off the pitch. His brother and "agent" acting out like he was the husband of Rabiot's mother.
In-form, the dude is so awesome to watch. I love how he the ball is like glue on his feet. I know there's no truth to these rumors and I'm glad for it. Couldn't stand to repeat it all again with an even older version of him.
Have you never seen Paredes or Pogba? Rabiot? Tevez? Cassano? Balotelli? there have been a million players much more unprofessional than Dybala, that's just hating.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Have you never seen Paredes or Pogba? Rabiot? Tevez? Cassano? Balotelli? there have been a million players much more unprofessional than Dybala, that's just hating.
Let's leave Tevez off that list.

I don't care about his career before or after Juve, but while he was here he acted like a consummate professional on and off the pitch. From our experience he doesn't deserve to be mentioned with the rest there.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Let's leave Tevez off that list.

I don't care about his career before or after Juve, but while he was here he acted like a consummate professional on and off the pitch. From our experience he doesn't deserve to be mentioned with the rest there.
When was it only about Juve? Tevez did worse things than almost everyone on that list.

He ditched his club midseason to play golf and was a nightmare through his career. Its most of the reason why were able to get Tevez in the first place. But Dybala complained about being subbed out so he is the most unprofessional player ever? please.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I didn't mean Dybala in general, I meant that particular action. He acted out like a toddler and I don't think I'll ever see that again.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
have u ever watched del piero? del piero was a bigger diva then dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)