Paulo Dybala (152 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 15, 2006
end up been a bad move overall...
No

" Its a bad idea to renew him... he is not a top player, he always gets injured and he doesnt deliver"
Correct

-

I liked Dybala back when he was #21 at Juve. His most impactful game vs Barça was over half a decade ago.

If you're a top athlete it's common sense to employ a good agent and not a used car salesman.

He should have taken the €10m when he had a chance but tried to strong arm the club into a bigger contract.

And on top of that he stuck with Antun — it was self inflicted

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He scored in a final and Roma lost when he went off, I'm fine with that. Happy he got a goal, one that so many said he couldn't do :disagree:
It’s pathetic to lower your standards because we’re shit at the moment. EL is still EL.
This is unnecessarily elitist imo. How are we better that something we can't win? I would've been ecstatic if we won this, a European trophy at the level we're at.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He scored in a final and Roma lost when he went off, I'm fine with that. Happy he got a goal, one that so many said he couldn't do :disagree:

This is unnecessarily elitist imo. How are we better that something we can't win? I would've been ecstatic if we won this, a European trophy at the level we're at.
Scored a goal. Went invisible mode, created zilch in the way of chances for his teammates. Team conceded an equalizer. Went off injured. Team lost. Unreliable soiboi.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Stop sucking his small dick, even if he won The EU, the truth would not change. He always gets injury most of time and not available for 90% of matches in a season. But he had decent game against barca in 2017 and you can play the video of that match on repeat.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

I didn’t say we’re better at the moment. But I don’t like to lose sight of what a club this size deserves. I would’ve been happy if we won EL but only because it would give us a chance to compete in the CL.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The absolute sheer audacity that I have to like a player, one that did well for us in the past too and has not once spoken poorly of us. What an "throater" I am :disagree:

I didn’t say we’re better at the moment. But I don’t like to lose sight of what a club this size deserves. I would’ve been happy if we won EL but only because it would give us a chance to compete in the CL.
I just think we should aim to win any competition we might find ourselves in and celebrate those victories. If we play the Conference League next season, I absolutely want to see us win it too regardless of where I would like us to be. Still a continental trophy at the end of the day.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The absolute sheer audacity that I have to like a player, one that did well for us in the past too and has not once spoken poorly of us. What an "throater" I am :disagree:

I just think we should aim to win any competition we might find ourselves in and celebrate those victories. If we play the Conference League next season, I absolutely want to see us win it too regardless of where I would like us to be. Still a continental trophy at the end of the day.
Agree. But the term "European champion" is only reserved for CL in my book. Saying stuff like Dybala became a champion once he left us is just silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)