Paulo Dybala (92 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he misses the games and people here are mocking him. as if we have messi and salah just waiting on the bench to replace him.

face the reality juventus is terrible club with terrible managment and staff on all levels

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he misses the games and people here are mocking him. as if we have messi and salah just waiting on the bench to replace him.

face the reality juventus is terrible club with terrible managment and staff on all levels
And a terrible number 10 to square it all

Recover - score a goal - gets upset to being subbed - play like shit - gets injured

Its over lion, come and hug me.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Yes we don't have WC quality but do you suggest giving €10M to a player who misses more games than plays them?
Can Juventus afford that luxury?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Will be player of the month for fourth/fifth placed juve in April

can’t wait

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note - when was the last time there was a player that aged and got less injury prone with age? Ever?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

can’t wait
I was really happy when we fired Pirlo and hired Allegri but then I read reports that he wanted to build the team around Dybala. That right there was a massive red flag.
A serious re-evaluation is needed from our think tank. We've let this shit go on for years now.

For 3 years, the club's been held hostage by injury prone/inconsistent pussyfags.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The clubs decision to renege on the offer was smart. They probably told him the offer will still be there if he can prove a more reliable fitness history than he has has for years now. That pissed him off but the buyers were simply protecting themselves

smart decision by the club to change the offer

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009

can’t wait

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note - when was the last time there was a player that aged and got less injury prone with age? Ever?
Robin Van Persie comes to mind. Around 2010, when he was 27. turnaround happened for him.

Even Del Piero had problem with injuries at his best years, prior ACL. Ankle injury affected his CL final '98 and later WC. Even in '97 CL final he wasn't a starter because he was recovering from injury.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Robin Van Persie comes to mind. Around 2010, when he was 27. turnaround happened for him.

Even Del Piero had problem with injuries at his best years, prior ACL. Ankle injury affected his CL final '98 and later WC. Even in '97 CL final he wasn't a starter because he was recovering from injury.
So that brings the next question….Is Dybala even close in quality to those two and worth the risk?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s always these nagging muscle injuries not really knocks so to speak. His body is soft.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There is no point anymore, just move on. Whoever offers him 10m is an idiot. Don't even see Paratici doing it.

came to post this.

this is completely unacceptable from a player who's supposed to be a leader on the pitch. i really hoped he could put these nagging little injuries behind, but at this point he's turning into an other recoba who could be decisive on his day, but his form was unreliable. i can't complain about dybala's form this season, but his fitness issues genuinely piss me off.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Many will disagree but IMO it's time to move on - with or without him we badly need creative winger(s) anyway and somehow the club has to fund it.

I was always of opinion that Dybala restricts his team to play either 352 or 442/4231. Scratch that, today I'd say that he can work well only in 352, due to his athleticism or rather the lack of it. Especially, when seeing how the game is becoming more and more physical, where even in Serie A the refs don't whistle the cheap fouls anymore (has anyone noticed?).

If Allegri is interested in building his squad for 433, we can't play two makeshift wingers like Dybala and Morata in every game. Get me actual wingers to support Dusan + some creativity from the midfield would be nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)