Paulo Dybala (149 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He's been getting injured alot now for 3 years I think we have to accept now that he's an I jury prone player. Not quite Douglas Costa or Ramsey level but bad enough that he shouldn't be relied on as one of our main players. Now with Chiesea potentially on the same boat for a few seasons we are really light up front.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's been getting injured alot now for 3 years I think we have to accept now that he's an I jury prone player. Not quite Douglas Costa or Ramsey level but bad enough that he shouldn't be relied on as one of our main players. Now with Chiesea potentially on the same boat for a few seasons we are really light up front.
Times like these are when young talent step up. Players like Kaio, Soule and Ake have to be given a chance to show their actual worth.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Very smart of Bini and Bene to stall his extension. A brilliant decision I must say.

Now Dybala has to prove he's worth the money or he's out of here. Union doing the same with Pogba although they've probably already decided to let him go.

In all seriousness, not saying he won't be a loss for us given his quality but lets just say it could be a blessing in disguise if we don't extend that contract.

Sometimes you gotta make that decision for the betterment of the team. I have faith in Bini and Bene to improve the team should we decide to let him go.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Very smart of Bini and Bene to stall his extension. A brilliant decision I must say.

Now Dybala has to prove he's worth the money or he's out of here. Union doing the same with Pogba although they've probably already decided to let him go.

In all seriousness, not saying he won't be a loss for us given his quality but lets just say it could be a blessing in disguise if we don't extend that contract.

Sometimes you gotta make that decision for the betterment of the team. I have faith in Bini and Bene to improve the team should we decide to let him go.
As much as I love Dybala, a similar fate happened to Roberto Baggio in 1995. At the time, a young Del Piero stepped up and showed his worth to further ease the decision to not extend for Baggio on his terms.

A young Italian stepped up to take the place of an established Italian. Maybe this time round, a young Argentinian will step up to take the place of an established Argentinian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 125)