Paulo Dybala (124 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ya it's funny how people think it's hate. He gets paid certain amount of money, which creates an expectation, which creates the possibility of being dissapointed. Im not just dissapointed when it comes to the performances on the pitch, im dissapointed how he doesn't want to be an athlete.

As long as he stays that way, the fuck im supposed to cheer for someone like that? If you ain't willing to give everything you've got, then get the fuck out. Im a fan, i have rights to demand certain things as im giving something i got in return, which is views and money. I just ordered Chiesa's jersey, just because he gives everything on every game and that's the least i expect everyone of our players do. We can always take a knee before the game, we can be pussies and praise the rainbow colours and act like we're saving the world but the reality is, that it's a fight on the football field and if you ain't willing to take the scratches for the logo you're wearing, while making millions and just "showing up", im definitely dissapointed.

Quit the job of a football player if you ain't waking up happy every morning, to make yourself a better player day by day. Quit being in 2021, pay the tribute for the people before us, who set the path for you to be what you're today. I fucking hate these trophy being handed to them. No actual skills, not a single one of these pussies would survive if we were living 1800s, just because kicking a god damn synthetic leather ball would never make a penny for you. Show up, go sleep in time and dedicate yourself for the 10-15 year career you've after the passion turned into the job and after that, enjoy the sunshine on Riviera or whatever. That's what im asking, 10 fucking years of being professional.

There's the dissapointment in a nutshell.
In summary, this.

His whinny and moody attitude doesnt help. He seems to be the typical spoiled brat that characterize a lot of people of this last generations.

get t¡your head down, work hard, listen to the coach and try to be better everyday. The guy has skills and is talented but instead he chooses to get depressed and find any excuse to not perform to the standards he can perform

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
funny thing is
i tough about whom we can replace dybala with
if we consider selling him now we can't get much money
so i tough maybe olmo or forsberg
then i realize they are from same club
and then i remember again they also had szoboszlai and sabitzer
what a bunch of creative players they had :fap::tuttosport:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
In summary, this.

His whinny and moody attitude doesnt help. He seems to be the typical spoiled brat that characterize a lot of people of this last generations.

get t¡your head down, work hard, listen to the coach and try to be better everyday. The guy has skills and is talented but instead he chooses to get depressed and find any excuse to not perform to the standards he can perform
I deal with ppl like him on a daily basis. They think the world is against them, and all they do is feel sorry for themselves.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Agree with Elon Musk's kid, they tried to push out Dybala and not the other garbage players and passengers like Rugani so of course he'd be disappointed. If he really wanted he could've activated the 'I want to leave Juve like Pogba clause' and negotiated a way out. He would get his 10M anywhere.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Can't say I disagree with the dissapointed lot in here, but can't quite point out what's holding him back.
Only thing that's clear is his workrate hurts his impact and with his amount of talent, he needs to be more involved and near the ball..given we have CR in there, doesn't help, he will be even less of a focal point.. so the answer to that he needs to track back way more, get himself involved way more.. with a decent vision, he can't afford to wait for the ball. He needs to make things happen instead of waiting for the play to come to him..
I hope and suspect his training of late included a lot of conditioning for running his ass off..

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Preface by saying great talent but needs to show it again, which for me is a big if. Fellas this media whore #10 presently, really says he wants to be captain. A captain like Chiell or Bono show leadership qualities on the pitch and beyond. You have to show more than talent to handle that position. I haven't seen leadership from him and after his last few years, #10 in his head still must think of himself as a superstar. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think he gets it. Maybe "in the next years."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 100)