Paulo Dybala (96 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Where would we play him though? On the right? I'd rather Chiesa play on that side tbh. Dybala in a 4231 looks good on paper flanked by ronaldo and chiesa on either side, but would probably mean him having to drop deep to add some presence to the midfield like we've seen before

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Ronaldo and Dybala both play, the only position I wanna see the GOAT in is CF. Any formation with him on the left in a 4231 or as a winger in general is just looking good on paper.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Some folks just love a chance to hate on him wherever they get it
Can't believe the hate he gets. He has always spoken well of Juventus, has scored vital goals in the past and the talent is there for everyone to see.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to hate this guy as a Juventus fan.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Ya it's funny how people think it's hate. He gets paid certain amount of money, which creates an expectation, which creates the possibility of being dissapointed. Im not just dissapointed when it comes to the performances on the pitch, im dissapointed how he doesn't want to be an athlete.

As long as he stays that way, the fuck im supposed to cheer for someone like that? If you ain't willing to give everything you've got, then get the fuck out. Im a fan, i have rights to demand certain things as im giving something i got in return, which is views and money. I just ordered Chiesa's jersey, just because he gives everything on every game and that's the least i expect everyone of our players do. We can always take a knee before the game, we can be pussies and praise the rainbow colours and act like we're saving the world but the reality is, that it's a fight on the football field and if you ain't willing to take the scratches for the logo you're wearing, while making millions and just "showing up", im definitely dissapointed.

Quit the job of a football player if you ain't waking up happy every morning, to make yourself a better player day by day. Quit being in 2021, pay the tribute for the people before us, who set the path for you to be what you're today. I fucking hate these trophy being handed to them. No actual skills, not a single one of these pussies would survive if we were living 1800s, just because kicking a god damn synthetic leather ball would never make a penny for you. Show up, go sleep in time and dedicate yourself for the 10-15 year career you've after the passion turned into the job and after that, enjoy the sunshine on Riviera or whatever. That's what im asking, 10 fucking years of being professional.

There's the dissapointment in a nutshell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 61)