Paulo Dybala (297 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Nah, South Americans were fine living the life, cutting heads off, doing sacrifices and all that good stuff then the Spaniards pissed on their parade bringing disease and forcing them to learn that language with the terrible lisp.

I say pay back time. :tup:
I’ve been reading some books a few years ago about the arrival of Europeans in North and South America.

The South was basically doomed because of the diseases and technical disadvantage, the North should have done a lot better I learned, they stood a chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck that. Yes, he's younger, but he's not exactly prolific (32 goals in 200 games). He isn't even a starter for them, so they win that exchange 99 times out of 100.

- - - Updated - - -

Paulo Dybala says he would swim to Barcelona
https://www.espn.com/soccer/league-name/story/2327857/headline

True Juventino :baus:
Context is important. Yes, a quote attributed to the player while he was still @ Palermo. He truly needed to be a Juventino back then.

I get it. You dislike him, but at least use your brain. Is that asking for too much?

Don't let your delusion and bias, your blind hatred, distract you from basic facts, so that you don't end up looking like a complete fool.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Also, if the ugly shitstick Lollaruma, the flapping fish, is demanding 10 million, Dybala is well within his rights to ask for the same amount of money. What exactly has Lollaruma accomplished in his glorious storied career?

- - - Updated - - -

1. Saul
2. Koke
3. Gimenez
4. Oblak

One of them or pay
Only Saul. He's actually been meh lately. Maybe we can stop drooling over other team's players.

Koke is turning 31, isn't he?

We don't need Gimenez (unless we're selling Demiral and Bonucci, and Chiellini is retiring/moving to MLS).

Oblak is not needed, unless we sell Woj and Dollaruma goes to PSG.

Aug 2, 2005
Every time i open this thread there are a certain number of haters bullshiting about Dybala.

As Pirlo mentioned in his press conference, he has been injured all season long.

The guy showed his creativity last night. He is our best chance creator by a long margin. If only We had him for this season we would have fought for scudeto, without him, we are just a side, struggling to stay in top 4.
He was great in the last game and showed how creative he can be and missed in the last few 2/3 games.

Also,, need to set the expectations straight,, Dybala is no DP, and nor the unbeatable cant afford to lose player or someone who will left up the team by his own,, but he is a 100% starter for any top club who have a squad of high quality players.
i.e. Dybala will fit greatly in any pre 2006 Juve and will be considered by all "La Joya" literally..

For me, he deserves at least 10 mil + huge bonuses and below is why

Also, if the ugly shitstick Lollaruma, the flapping fish, is demanding 10 million, Dybala is well within his rights to ask for the same amount of money. What exactly has Lollaruma accomplished in his glorious storied career?
The thing is,, all players are a number $ in the book.
If it is a free buy,, chances are high that the player will get a much higher salary above his value
Buy X for 50 mil and pay him 5 mil over 5 years, this is 75mil..
Same player (same output) as a free buy,, and paid 10mil would be 50 mil.

Putting Ronaldo wage in the equation is totally wrong from both side, Dybala's fans and his haters.

But compare his demands to Ramsey, Rabiot and some others who are close to his salary..
Compare it to what Dybala costed us (40 mil) + what was his salary in those years from 2015.. and compare it to those like Ramsey and Rabiot,, and add the output of each into the equation..
Clearly Dybala demands are justified (to me),, but looks like it is just different way of seeing things.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I’ve been reading some books a few years ago about the arrival of Europeans in North and South America.

The South was basically doomed because of the diseases and technical disadvantage, the North should have done a lot better I learned, they stood a chance.
Some people think they were just primitives running around the jungle but they were more technologically advanced than Europeans in many ways. I think it’s a fascinating subject. What books are you reading?

Jun 16, 2020
Some people think they were just primitives running around the jungle but they were more technologically advanced than Europeans in many ways. I think it’s a fascinating subject. What books are you reading?
It was this one: https://www.amazon.nl/1491-Second-Revelations-Americas-Columbus/dp/1400032059 They were everything but primitives, but the America’s being not connected to the other continents made them develop in a very different way compared to the rest of the world, and less resistant for the diseases of course. It’s almost 10 years ago that I read that book, so a bit hard to recall everything. South America has a beautiful history, I always think that it’s a big shame that they lost so much due to Europe, as they changed their religion, burned their books and made them adopt European languages.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Only Saul. He's actually been meh lately. Maybe we can stop drooling over other team's players.

Koke is turning 31, isn't he?

We don't need Gimenez (unless we're selling Demiral and Bonucci, and Chiellini is retiring/moving to MLS).

Oblak is not needed, unless we sell Woj and Dollaruma goes to PSG.
Saul hasn’t been meh. He just hasn’t been as incredible as he was the previous few years. He’s still been 10X the player Dybala has been in 2 of the past 3 seasons.

And lol. Dollarumma can fuck off too. If our management is dumb enough to give him 10mil/season, I hope they aren’t also dumb enough to give Dybala over 10 mil/season. He’s well within his rights if he is a retard.
After the season he had, he deserved a paycut more than a raise.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Saul hasn’t been meh. He just hasn’t been as incredible as he was the previous few years. He’s still been 10X the player Dybala has been in 2 of the past 3 seasons.

And lol. Dollarumma can fuck off too. If our management is dumb enough to give him 10mil/season, I hope they aren’t also dumb enough to give Dybala over 10 mil/season. He’s well within his rights if he is a retard.
After the season he had, he deserved a paycut more than a raise.
If Donnarumma comes free, why wouldn’t we give 10m? It’s that simple, that’s how you lure the players. Give 5m and he goes somewhere else. We can always look a goalie on the market and pay fee of mills or stick with Polak, but could have a fransiche goalie for free is way too damn appealing.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If Donnarumma comes free, why wouldn’t we give 10m? It’s that simple, that’s how you lure the players. Give 5m and he goes somewhere else. We can always look a goalie on the market and pay fee of mills or stick with Polak, but could have a fransiche goalie for free is way too damn appealing.
donnarumma for free, that is cute

a 20m commission is rumored :mino:

with that and a 10m net salary, he'd be our 3rd most expensive player after cr (if he stays of course) and de ligt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 283)