Paulo Dybala (125 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juventus are ready to resume contract negotiations with Paulo Dybala as soon as possible, the club don’t want to lose ‘Joya’ on a free next season and want to put a nightmare end to this. Dybala, for his part,will renew only if he gets substantial hike from his previous salary.(La Stampa)
La Stampa?

Hmmm, define substantial. Are the rumored offered €10m not enough? Because they should be.

Pulling an Alaba.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a sad sad situation.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
La Stampa?

Hmmm, define substantial. Are the rumored offered €10m not enough? Because they should be.

Pulling an Alaba.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a sad sad situation.
yes we had already offered somewhere close to 10 million euros but maybe he wants 12-13 million euros plus bonus for continuing his inconsistent form

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I don’t understand all this talk about swimming from Italy to Spain or back. Has no one here ever taken a geography class?

You don’t fucking need to swim to get from Italy to Spain because they are connected on the same continent.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t understand all this talk about swimming from Italy to Spain or back. Has no one here ever taken a geography class?

You don’t fucking need to swim to get from Italy to Spain because they are connected on the same continent.
It’s a Dybala quote, dude. I guess your “going to be a balon d’or winner under Sarri” boy needs a geography class? ;)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
It’s a Dybala quote, dude. I guess your “going to be a balon d’or winner under Sarri” boy needs a geography class? ;)
Actually I need a geography lesson.

I just realized that Palermo (which is where Dybi was at the time of this quote) is located on Sicily island, not on mainland Italy. Therefore his quote begins to make more sense.

Then again, the island is connected to mainland Italy with a bridge called Strait of Messina Bridge, so it is still possible to reach Barcelona without having to swim.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Actually I need a geography lesson.

I just realized that Palermo (which is where Dybi was at the time of this quote) is located on Sicily island, not on mainland Italy. Therefore his quote begins to make more sense.

Then again, the island is connected to mainland Italy with a bridge called Strait of Messina Bridge, so it is still possible to reach Barcelona without having to swim.
no, Spain clearly needs to build a wall to keep all the South Americans out. It’s crazy how much in common Europe has with America

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
no, Spain clearly needs to build a wall to keep all the South Americans out. It’s crazy how much in common Europe has with America
Nah, South Americans were fine living the life, cutting heads off, doing sacrifices and all that good stuff then the Spaniards pissed on their parade bringing disease and forcing them to learn that language with the terrible lisp.

I say pay back time. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 73)