Paulo Dybala (314 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No doubt Dybala put up a good performance but one game doesn't do it for me. LOl at him celebrating a CL position like it was the WC. Yes be happy but still an underachievement. The kid doesn't get it and probably never will. Though if CR7 goes probably have to sign him unless his value HOPEFULLY went up after one good game. :xfingers:
Imagine shaming Dybala for celebrating a Juve success. I know you guys have an agenda but sheesh.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Hating on Dybala has become a trend now. I will repeat what i said few months ago about him. He will get his salary or he will leave for free. Once he leaves he will be missed. Like he was missed this season because of his injuries. Chiesa is fantastic, Chieasa was our best player and we fight for top 4. Fiorentina level player.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Imagine shaming Dybala for celebrating a Juve success. I know you guys have an agenda but sheesh.
No agenda! Probably going to keep him if CR7 goes but that extreme celebration today sheesh. They did what was EXPECTED of them that should have happened more often this season. And then got fortunate Naploi drew. And I will root HARD for Juve and #10 next season if he wears the jersey. Please, just deflate the head a little.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
And i dont get whats wrong with some of you guys. Why u worry about Juve’s money? Juve is paying 30m for Ronaldo 15m for rabiot and ramsey, why wont some other players demand higher salary??

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And i dont get whats wrong with some of you guys. Why u worry about Juve’s money? Juve is paying 30m for Ronaldo 15m for rabiot and ramsey, why wont some other players demand higher salary??
Because we don't have so much? Let's give a raise to Cuads, Danilo, Demiral, McK, Kulu, Chiesa, Morata etc. Soon our salaries will be 300M and our revenue 310M

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lumping ronaldo in with ramsey:lol:
I'm no Ronaldo Fanboi but that's totally disrespectful

- - - Updated - - -

Good game.

Still sell if €10m aren't enough.
I do agree with that sentiment. In fact, like I stated before, tell him we'll give you a base of 9 million + bonuses for scoring more than 18 goals and accumulating more than 12 assists, and additional bonuses for team accomplishments (Champions League :rofl: :howler: Serie A Coppa etc...)

- - - Updated - - -

Great run and "assist" for the goal yesterday. I love this player for the moments of magic he's capable of providing. No one on our teams comes even close (and yes, he's frustrating, inconsistent and a Pussyfag - I acknowledge that, so no need to come at me with the same rehashed tripe).

Jan 22, 2016
Every time i open this thread there are a certain number of haters bullshiting about Dybala.

As Pirlo mentioned in his press conference, he has been injured all season long.

The guy showed his creativity last night. He is our best chance creator by a long margin. If only We had him for this season we would have fought for scudeto, without him, we are just a side, struggling to stay in top 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 298)