Paulo Dybala (127 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He is a player who has been OVERHYPED by the media believing he is a superstar. What were the headlines a few years ago, "Dybala could leave Juve for 150+ million or whatever the amount was" And after these poor recent seasons Dybala must be DELUSIONAL if he still thinks of himself as a special player. What player is demanding more money after playing like crap for far too long? And pro-Dybala people say he's been injured, he has, but that isn't the club's fault? If he wasn't WEAK in the head, he would realize how much money he has received for doing very little and be thankful.

Somebody help me here. What other player has accomplished what Dybala has for his club team while doing relatively nothing for his national team?

He can't hold Higgy's jock strap in comparing the two internationally
Higgy
75 matches
31 goals
13 assists
5116 minutes

Dybala
29 matches
2 goals
5 assists
1341 minutes

Of course Higgy is older with more years to go by but the kid (lol going to be 28 by year's end) better wake up because his international career doesn't look good for going forward Not called up because say out of form after injury. Hasn't other coaches in many cases brought up that rare talent just in reserve to hopefully flash his talent if called upon later on in competition? Not Dybala. I think Juve management should take a step back asking themselves why this superstar isn't part of his national team?

Lucas Alario who will be injured for WCQ and Copa was stilled called up. Exequiel Palalcios different position but same injury situation. And Icardi wasn't called up either but Scaloni knows he doesn't need that cancer to spread to the rest of the team. Here's the list.

1621700240876.png

PS Let's not even get into the Dybala vs Lautaro Martinez comparison. That shine on Dybala unfortunately has faded.

1621700961091.png

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Even Saviola scored 11 goals for Argentina, in 40 games. Dybala needs to know the pecking order, he's in the Palacio tier in that shirt. Just because he invented a cringe celebration for the 5 goals a year he scores, he thinks he's big now

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even Saviola scored 11 goals for Argentina, in 40 games. Dybala needs to know the pecking order, he's in the Palacio tier in that shirt. Just because he invented a cringe celebration for the 5 goals a year he scores, he thinks he's big now
He definitely has the cringiest celebration ever. Even little kids probably cringe at that shitty Dybala mask celebration.

- - - Updated - - -

Again he'll leave for free.
Nobody gonna pay us and a huge wage to him
Spanish champions Atleti will welcome him with open arms. Atleti would be a dream move for him at this point given his current state.

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Seriously how slow he is? Or just lazy.

In high tempo games he's useless, just like his countryman, a midget from rosario. Keep the ball 80% of the game and he could do something, but man, fuck this is the most popular sports and i repeat SPORTS in the world and you look like that.

:sergio:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Look how Cuadrado and Ronaldo are running with 90 minutes on their legs compared to Dybala who had only been on for 10 minutes.

I thought he came on with instruction to slow down play and keeping possession instead do that kind of running and concede on counter attack

That is the most possible explanation

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This has been a nightmare season for Dybala. It's a good thing he misses out on Argentinian NT right now. He needs all the rest he can get. Get that contract sorted and get back to your best.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This has been a nightmare season for Dybala. It's a good thing he misses out on Argentinian NT right now. He needs all the rest he can get. Get that contract sorted and get back to your best.
Yeah I think he messed up with his injuries and it really affects him mentally (especially post covid where he become one of the first of our players diagnosed with covid), Then he got injuries here and there

But I don't think we can really depend on him as our star player, the better we can do is sort his contract with what he is really worth to get (around 8M + 2M bonuses [winning Serie A 500k, winning CL 1,5M] and this bonuses will be activated if he get more than 10 goals+10 assists a season in all competition)

Hope that he can get some form to attract interest from other clubs and sell him to the highest bidder in process

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We’re better off exchanging him / selling him while he still has some value. He’s a talented technical footballer but his biggest problem is he doesn’t actually have a ‘position’ he’s not a 9, he’s not a 10, he’s not a wide forward as he’s completely ineffective on the flanks and he’s not physical enough to play as an AM, he just gets lost there.

Personally I feel it’s all downhill for him from here. A new contract for the money he is asking isn’t worth it. He’d be good in Spain in a more technical league. I’m sure Barca or Real may be interested in some plus valenza type operation!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We’re better off exchanging him / selling him while he still has some value. He’s a talented technical footballer but his biggest problem is he doesn’t actually have a ‘position’ he’s not a 9, he’s not a 10, he’s not a wide forward as he’s completely ineffective on the flanks and he’s not physical enough to play as an AM, he just gets lost there.

Personally I feel it’s all downhill for him from here. A new contract for the money he is asking isn’t worth it. He’d be good in Spain in a more technical league. I’m sure Barca or Real may be interested in some plus valenza type operation!
Atletico comes in mind because of Morata

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Yeah I think he messed up with his injuries and it really affects him mentally (especially post covid where he become one of the first of our players diagnosed with covid), Then he got injuries here and there

But I don't think we can really depend on him as our star player, the better we can do is sort his contract with what he is really worth to get (around 8M + 2M bonuses [winning Serie A 500k, winning CL 1,5M] and this bonuses will be activated if he get more than 10 goals+10 assists a season in all competition)

Hope that he can get some form to attract interest from other clubs and sell him to the highest bidder in process
I still have hope for him considering all things. Most of the teams we face sit deep and the last 2 years has seen this team regress in terms of movement and speed which adversely affects Dybala's play. We don't know how much he's asking for but am hoping he's not delusional.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I thought he came on with instruction to slow down play and keeping possession instead do that kind of running and concede on counter attack

That is the most possible explanation
That's a load of bullshit. You slow down play at the opponents' corner flag not in your own half. Yet he basically stopped following at the half way line. He's either not in shape, mentally checked out or both.

It's actually baffling. If he sprints forward it's a 3 vs 1, maybe 3 vs 2 in our advantage.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
here is the problem in this thread.

you have a bunch of members repeating false information and narratives that suit them because thats what they want the image to be.

the problem with the rest of you peasants is you are falling for the echo chamber. having the false information repeated everyday has made you also repeat the same lies over and over and over.

and now the image is that dybala is shit because he had a shit season. suddenly his accomplishments don't meant anything because he had a bad season. suddenly he shouldnt buy a lambo because he doesnt deserve his million even though he's been earning million every year he has been here when you were all sucking his dick.

don't let these flase information spreaders make you cloud your judgement.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
here is the problem in this thread.

you have a bunch of members repeating false information and narratives that suit them because thats what they want the image to be.

the problem with the rest of you peasants is you are falling for the echo chamber. having the false information repeated everyday has made you also repeat the same lies over and over and over.

and now the image is that dybala is shit because he had a shit season. suddenly his accomplishments don't meant anything because he had a bad season. suddenly he shouldnt buy a lambo because he doesnt deserve his million even though he's been earning million every year he has been here when you were all sucking his dick.

Wrong as always, brother. here is the problem in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 112)