Paulo Dybala (69 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Behind not just Morata, but even Kulusevski in the pecking order. Who would've thought..

Time to pack your bags and take your Lambo with you somewhere else.
Yes, because Pirlol aka Thesis is such a great coach and a visionary.

Kulu, the same Kulu, who was absolute dogshit for like 85% of our games this season.

I'm not absolving Dybala of any blame or responsibility - he has been injured and often terrible when available this season. However, this season has been abysmal for almost everyone, so let's not shit on Dybala and his Lambo out of spite.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Kulu, the same Kulu, who was absolute dogshit for like 85% of our games this season.

I'm not absolving Dybala of any blame or responsibility - he has been injured and often terrible when available this season. However, this season has been abysmal for almost everyone, so let's not shit on Dybala and his Lambo out of spite.
The last thing I would do is blame Dybala's struggles this season on the winemaker.

You're the real Badass Dybala it seems.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's embarrassing to see a 45 year old guy fawning over a bonafide pussyfag tbh.
BadassDevil81 is a different animal when he's posting in Dybarbie's thread.
:yawn: :rolleyes2: :b81:

Again, I am not denying he has been atrocious this season, but you and his fellow detractors seem to have this habit of just shitting on him, even when there is no reason to.

Also, I'm not 45. I thought Indians were good at math :sigh: :sad:

Apr 19, 2007

Dybala is relied on to me a top player and gets paid to be one. He contributed very little this season and is wanting more money and not signing a contract. Also refused a trade so at some point he deserves the criticism he is getting.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I dont get it... I think as far as i remember ...he is the only player resistant to leave ...or so ...why like that ... before many players just put a transfer request and leave

I can understand the retired players like Khedira but Dybala ...why ? the club wanted to offload you before and withdrawn the renewal ....

this guy remind me of someone i know ...you spit on his face and yet he wants to be invited ....insecure and zero confidence to make it in his own

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 45)