Paulo Dybala (77 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
swap him to a place that we know he'd never say no to. Dembele for Dybala, two expiring contracts and Dybala would not turn down Barca. Both teams get players they don't have to worry about leaving for free.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will stay and leave as a free agent. He wants the money of that fat contract and you all know it deep inside we will get fucked hard

but he will of course say he stayed here for the shirt

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I feel he need to play more upfield

As creativity outlet and do fast passing with another (midfield,winger, striker)

Imagine him as pivot in 4231, so he surrounded by 2 midfield 2 winger and 1 striker

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
i have a feeling that he'll leave for free, and that might be an other case of terrible management.
If he leaves for free, then so be it. Right now the 'terrible management' would be to give him a new, improved contract.

He doesn't carry his weight considering how much he gets now - 7.5m net is simply too much. Rewarding mediocrity should stop at this club, earn your place or leave. We're not talking about peanuts here, he's requesting a serious increase without anything to back it up actually.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Dybala has a greater market value than Ronaldo at the moment if I'm not mistaken, and given the stats between the two I'd rather sell the former as opposed to the latter instead of losing him on a free next year. Sell to strengthen midfield this summer and take advantage of one more year of Ronaldo. Even though he'll leave on a free in 2022, we'll still recuperate that 30m from his salary anyway

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
swap him to a place that we know he'd never say no to. Dembele for Dybala, two expiring contracts and Dybala would not turn down Barca. Both teams get players they don't have to worry about leaving for free.
Dembele is known for beating the living shit out of his playstation over night.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If he leaves for free, then so be it. Right now the 'terrible management' would be to give him a new, improved contract.

He doesn't carry his weight considering how much he gets now - 7.5m net is simply too much. Rewarding mediocrity should stop at this club, earn your place or leave. We're not talking about peanuts here, he's requesting a serious increase without anything to back it up actually.
Gotta get rid of him ASAP.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dybala has a greater market value than Ronaldo at the moment if I'm not mistaken, and given the stats between the two I'd rather sell the former as opposed to the latter instead of losing him on a free next year. Sell to strengthen midfield this summer and take advantage of one more year of Ronaldo. Even though he'll leave on a free in 2022, we'll still recuperate that 30m from his salary anyway
Hallo

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Guten Tag :ciao:
Apologies for not introducing myself. In case you were wondering I'm not actually german (though I can speak a good bit of it!) :p I'm British and I've been reading this forum for a couple of years now, ever since the 2017 final, so I'm quite well accustomed to the antics here haha! Thought I might as well create an account to join in with venting at the current state of affairs with this juventus, lol, but here's hoping for better seasons ahead nonetheless! :baus:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How would you have handled it
with some clear policy. the club wanted to sell him before sarri's arrival, and he's still here. how is it even possible?* back then he had some serious market value, and we knew that he's been flirting with simeone/atletico or barcelona before, so he was open to a move, yet he stayed. now here we are with a player who was rated above 70-80m 2 years ago, and won't get a penny for him if he decides so. look at just two similar examples when the club and the player didn't agree on the future, and the club manage to look a bit better than idiots: even adl managed to squeeze out a couple of millions of the milik situation, and inda sold icardi close to his real market price, even after he was stripped of captaincy and was all but fired from the squad. they probably read better books on negotiation techniques.

*it's how this club operates since paratici is in charge: he gave rugani two new contracts within a year, then tried to sell him. he gave mandzukic an extension, then he pushed him out. etc, i don't even want to get into that. it's just random decisions all over the place. zero transparency, zero consistency, zero vision. no wonder we ended up with a 25-man squad with like 22 places during his first summer. it's like when you put an addict or a pathological liar in charge.

first we want the guy sold, then we give him the armband in both chiellini's and bonucci's absence...? "you're out" should mean the guy's out. same goes for "you're our future capitain". players aren't that dumb, they will understand clear and simple messages. and they'll understand that there's chaos where they hear these two sentences within a couple of months.

:boh:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
with some clear policy. the club wanted to sell him before sarri's arrival, and he's still here. how is it even possible?* back then he had some serious market value, and we knew that he's been flirting with simeone/atletico or barcelona before, so he was open to a move, yet he stayed. now here we are with a player who was rated above 70-80m 2 years ago, and won't get a penny for him if he decides so. look at just two similar examples when the club and the player didn't agree on the future, and the club manage to look a bit better than idiots: even adl managed to squeeze out a couple of millions of the milik situation, and inda sold icardi close to his real market price, even after he was stripped of captaincy and was all but fired from the squad. they probably read better books on negotiation techniques.

*it's how this club operates since paratici is in charge: he gave rugani two new contracts within a year, then tried to sell him. he gave mandzukic an extension, then he pushed him out. etc, i don't even want to get into that. it's just random decisions all over the place. zero transparency, zero consistency, zero vision. no wonder we ended up with a 25-man squad with like 22 places during his first summer. it's like when you put an addict or a pathological liar in charge.

first we want the guy sold, then we give him the armband in both chiellini's and bonucci's absence...? "you're out" should mean the guy's out. same goes for "you're our future capitain". players aren't that dumb, they will understand clear and simple messages. and they'll understand that there's chaos where they hear these two sentences within a couple of months.

:boh:
I think you are ignoring an important detail: covid. I'm pretty sure if it weren't for choice covid he would have been sold this past summer. We tried to echange him for lukaku, but man u were too smart. Also remember the reaction here lol

I don't mean to be a mgmt apologist but everything about this kid is a headache.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)