Paulo Dybala (245 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Idc what anyone says - if this man gets the contract and status that's being discussed we're fucked much worse than anything Bernardeschi or Milik could do.

I'm sure he's a great lad, very good player, really wants to be here and all that. And I appreciate it. But he'll never be what a Juve #10 should be. That simple.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I couldn't care less about penalties. We were so shit, and I don't have a quarrel with Paulo's display yesterday. I think he really gave it all, even if he boxed with one hand tied behind his back buy his moronic coach.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Are you saying he's blameless? Del Piero hasn't missed a single PK shootout in his entire career.
Del Piero was a legendary player but not faultless, no one is. I mean, just watch the Euro 2000 final.

There's no point in comparing Del Piero to Dybala anyway as no one is arguing that Dybala is as good or better.

But he's still the second best player we have.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Del Piero was a legendary player but not faultless, no one is. I mean, just watch the Euro 2000 final.

There's no point in comparing Del Piero to Dybala anyway as no one is arguing that Dybala is as good or better.

But he's still the second best player we have.
The thing about Dybala is - I think Dybala should be played in the same position as Messi.
Also Ronaldo is obviously the best but I think our team often rather pass the ball to him instead of doing whats best for the team (shooting, dribbling or passing to another teammate).

As for Del Piero - Del Piero is probably the best player we ever had that didnt win the golden ball.
The second best IMO played for only a season or two (cant remember exactly) and eventually went to Boca..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 234)