Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
My honest opinion I don't think he will go for anything more than 25 mill euros taking into consideration how much palermo spent to bring him in the first place and how long is left on his existing contract
Better to spend a little more on this guy than paying 15m for Zaza, that's for sure.

I've a good feeling about this kid. I could be wrong but i think we'll regret not at least trying to get him.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #43
    Better to spend a little more on this guy than paying 15m for Zaza, that's for sure.

I've a good feeling about this kid. I could be wrong but i think we'll regret not at least trying to get him.
    I concur, I have a really good feeling about Dybala and I have for a few years now initially he did struggle to make an impact in his debut season and was somewhat a little rough round the edges but he had a great deal of potential. I'm not saying he is quite the finished article yet but If he was to join a team like Juve I feel we could have a successor to our number 10 for many years to come. zaza not even going to waste my time on him

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    If we give 30M plus to basically "Upgrade" our front line by raiding Sassuolo then we're retarded.

I'd rather gamble on Dybala who looks like he's actually a legit talent. Not an inconsistent score 4 in one game then get 2 reds and no goals in the next 6 type of player. And not some meh striker, albeit Zaza is a Llorente upgrade but that's not saying much.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Dybala is 100% worth it

- - - Updated - - -

don't trust that. I rate him no better than insigne, he will have good spells and bad spells. not consistent as talents like dybala pogba gotze etc...
    What kind of formation you you deploy Dybala in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)