Paulo Dybala - ST - Palermo (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
hell prolly go for 30 mil,clearly not worth it i think lamela can help us more since he can play AM/treq/winger and can be had on a discount imo
Lamela :pado:

I think he has the talent to be big. So i'm not gonna say he isn't worth it but i also not gonna say we should pay that. All i'll say is that this is one of those players that has every chance to turn into a star, and given our financial situation now is the only time we stand a chance of a possible signing. If he makes it, he'll cost double that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Lamela :pado:

I think he has the talent to be big. So i'm not gonna say he isn't worth it but i also not gonna say we should pay that. All i'll say is that this is one of those players that has every chance to turn into a star, and given our financial situation now is the only time we stand a chance of a possible signing. If he makes it, he'll cost double that.
if you say it, then im with you

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Doesn't matter how much left on his contract when it comes to City/Psg/Man.utd to offer for him.
They won't even care about it and offer 30-40M without a problem.

THIS is where we'll lose him.

1.He already said his dream is to play for Barca/Man.utd bla bla bla
2.Zampa loves money,and will sell for the highest bidder.
3.We will not pay more than 20-25M for him imo.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
if you say it, then im with you
:D All i'm saying is that he is talented, much more skilled than Morata ever was. But that doesn't say a lot.... for now.

How much he's worth, i've no idea. Will he make it? who knows.

But i'd keep my eyes peeled if there really is the possibility of a deal.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Whatever happens, I'm really happy he decided not to renew his contract. That fuck Zamparini finally met his match.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Now that's a forward we should be after. Since we're ready to pay 15m for Zaza why not trying to get Dybala? Even if it meant rising the bid from initial 15m he would be more worth it than Zaza IMO.

In the end we'll end up with Zaza most probably but Dybala is a safer bet to make it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd rather drop 30M euros on a player who may and right now looks like he will become a top player, instead of spending 15-20M on a player who we know will absolutely not turn in to a top player, or a bunch of more bench options.

We can't drop 60M on a proven WC attacker, this is a fact. So we either buy young stars in the making, or we play it 'safe' and buy more Pereyras. We can't compete with the mega rich clubs financially, but if we don't even take risks we'll never compete with them on the pitch either.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    How expensive can he really be with only 16 months left on his contract?
    My honest opinion I don't think he will go for anything more than 25 mill euros taking into consideration how much palermo spent to bring him in the first place and how long is left on his existing contract

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)